Question about Purchased beverage packages

I have purchased a drink package for my DH & I.... first time we have ever done this.... How does this work when we get to the ship? Does our cruise card have a special sticker on it? Or do we go to guest services.....?

Just never did it before... pre-purchased it... So not sure how it works.

Any help would be appreciated!

Ours did not have a sticker on it since we pre purchased. It just had it printed on the sea pass card and it said PP. we had purchased the premium package a few months ago and it still showed PP on the card. I saw other people with stickers as well but assume they purchased on the ship. We were on Harmony. Got off this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ulcards99

Doesn't seem to matter if it is pre purchased or not, seems more about which ship you are on wether it's pre printed or not. Friends on Harmony and Anthem had it pre printed. We have sailed Oasis, Allure and all 4 times pre purchased months before sailing and have never had it pre printed - we just got off end of October on Oasis and it was still a sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Doesn't seem to matter if it is pre purchased or not, seems more about which ship you are on wether it's pre printed or not. Friends on Harmony and Anthem had it pre printed. We have sailed Oasis, Allure and all 4 times pre purchased months before sailing and have never had it pre printed - we just got off end of October on Oasis and it was still a sticker.

I am wondering if it something new they are rolling out to have it pre printed. When we sailed on Anthem back in August we pre purchased but it was a sticker on the card still. Nice to have them pre printed, harder, not impossible, to rub off.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I am wondering if it something new they are rolling out to have it pre printed. When we sailed on Anthem back in August we pre purchased but it was a sticker on the card still. Nice to have them pre printed, harder, not impossible, to rub off.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It would be nice, especially when you buy it in advance everything else is on the card already. By day two the sticker is rubbed off. The gal at Promenade cafe got pretty bossy one time - you need to go to Guest service and have that replaced right now.

Hmmm yeah that didn't happen- it's still showing when you swipe my card right? Then swipe my card and give me my coffee please.

This past August on Allure when we checked in our sea pass did not have the stickers and we purchased the drink package about 6 months prior to sailing.

We had to go to customer service to get the sticker.

In fact we had to do this on all of our 4 Oasis class sailings.

Safe travels.

It would be nice, especially when you buy it in advance everything else is on the card already. By day two the sticker is rubbed off. The gal at Promenade cafe got pretty bossy one time - you need to go to Guest service and have that replaced right now.

Hmmm yeah that didn't happen- it's still showing when you swipe my card right? Then swipe my card and give me my coffee please.

Actually it doesn't show when they swipe your card. They look to see if you have a sticker then enter the information accordingly. Either charge you if you don't have a sticker or don't charge you if you have a sticker.

Actually it doesn't show when they swipe your card. They look to see if you have a sticker then enter the information accordingly. Either charge you if you don't have a sticker or don't charge you if you have a sticker.

According to every bartender on Oasis that we dealt with they said it didn't matter if the sticker was there or not all they had to do was swipe the card. Even the agent at the Guest service center said the same thing.

We had a UP sticker put on our cards on Serenade two weeks ago. UP no longer exists so I guess they are using up old inventory of stickers. On Enchantment, we had the PP printed on our SeaPass.

Thanks!

We will be on the Serenade in 12 days!... But who is counting? So as Bob said in a previous post it was on the sea pass when we check in. ;)

Thanks!

We will be on the Serenade in 12 days!... But who is counting? So as Bob said in a previous post it was on the sea pass when we check in. ;)

We also were on the Thanksgiving cruise a few weeks ago. We bought the old package that was discontinued. Instead of upgrading our package, we were downgraded. I had to dig out my paperwork and the server took care of it for us with the correct sticker. Take nothing for granted!

Have a great cruise! :)

FWIW from our experience it seems to have with what card stock the checkin agent prints your cards on. During one of our cruises where we both bought the old Replenish package (ahead of time) it was printed on stock with the Coca Cola logo AND they had a sticker for Replenish on it. This freaked out the bartender that saw it and he made us go to GS to get it fixed; to make sure we hadn't been charged for both the soda package AND Replenish. Then they printed it on stock with NO logo, and put the sticker on.

We also were on the Thanksgiving cruise a few weeks ago. We bought the old package that was discontinued. Instead of upgrading our package, we were downgraded. I had to dig out my paperwork and the server took care of it for us with the correct sticker. Take nothing for granted!

Have a great cruise! :)

THANKS!

I already have the paper work in my documents. THANK YOU for the reminder!:)