Ji Ji Asian Kitchen

Vonchillis

Does Ji Ji's on the Vista have a menu for lunch that you can pay for like at Dinner? We really want to try some of their food but we have so many more dinner events (Steakhouse, Chefs Table) and like eating in the dining room as well and don't want to miss anything. I hope it's not just the Mongolian Wok for lunch. I like it but was hoping for Ji Ji's for lunch and don't mind the extra charge.

Thanks

VC

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As others have said, menu for dinner only. On our Vista cruise we went there twice for dinner. Much better than dining room, but I like that food a lot.

Use to enjoy sushi when Carnival offered it for free. Now that they charge for it , IDK raw fish just tastes fishy and down right nasty .

Does Ji Ji's on the Vista have a menu for lunch that you can pay for like at Dinner? We really want to try some of their food but we have so many more dinner events (Steakhouse, Chefs Table) and like eating in the dining room as well and don't want to miss anything. I hope it's not just the Mongolian Wok for lunch. I like it but was hoping for Ji Ji's for lunch and don't mind the extra charge.

Thanks

VC

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sadly, now that they are coming out with these new venues, you have to miss something; there are just too many options. If you won't be cruising for a while, or if not on ships with JiJis, I would try it this time around. The MDR is just that - same stuff on every cruise. JiJi's is truly special. Also, if you have a group of 4, you really get to sample a lot of dishes. It is all served family style (so the number of dishes increases as you add people), and was far more food than 4 of us could eat. You get like 3 appetizers, 3 entrees, 3 sides, and 4 desserts. It's quiet, and each time we seem to have gotten sake sangria for free.

Use to enjoy sushi when Carnival offered it for free. Now that they charge for it , IDK raw fish just tastes fishy and down right nasty .

JiJi's is not Sushi, that is Bonsai Sushi, different restaurant. You can look up Jiji's menu. Its actually really GOOD