chocolatier

chocolatier

We used the ships laundry - it wasn't all that expensive and I am on vacation - i handwashed what we didn't want to send out.

We like to freshen up - including clothing for dinner after exploring all day - and we mix/match multiple times at night or during the day- but they are different outfits at night vs the day - that said, we each check a bag and carry on something small with our meds and iPad - it works for us.

I applaud those who carry on and it works for them.....but it isn't a goal for me. ☺

My 'mix/match' comment - Meaning we repeat wearing clothing items throughout a long cruise, not that we change multiple times during the day or during the night! 😂 We change for dinner once from our day long clothing that we wore....We traveled once with a couple who packed enough to wear a new outfit multiple times daily....and consequently brought the multiple suitcases to do that.... to each their own.

Just decided to do the "world cruise"

not sure how to even begin to plan.......but I have a whole year!!

I would love to do a world cruise! My best advice is a lot of layerable, dual purpose clothing that mixes and matches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk