Murano Seating Question....

Bo1953

...hello, can anyone provide an estimate as to the number of people who can be seated at one time in Murano on any ship?

I have eaten there, but did not take notice of its' seating capacity.

TIA - bo1953

Bo -

Murano holds approximately 64 - slight adjustments upward is possible as the wine cellar can hold 8-10 and some of the 2 tops can be expanded to 4.

You can see the table layout on one of the sites with good deckplans.

Jim

Perhaps it could be an idea to call the Celebrity events team as they will be able to give you both the general statistics for Murano's and if is booked as a private venue. This is the team which deal with weddings and other private celebrations. I tried to find the link but the uk site has just changed and I am struggling to navigate! I am sure if you are planning something they can advise you which venues would be suitable.

We have dined in Murano's on numerous occasions on several ships and our guess is 50-60 pax....like you we have not really paid attention.

When I have dined in Murano, it was never filled to capacity. It appeared that they tried to spread diners across the room. It seemed that every other table was filled and when we were finishing our meal, another party entered and sat at the adjacent tables. But we typically dine on the early side in the evening.

Thank you all for your input, it helped a lot.

Just trying to gauge this for a party and it appears that my party will be able to fit and not inconvenience too many other passengers.

bon voyage