do all inside cabins on Anthem have virtual balconies?

DonnaK

Not all insides on Anthem/Quantum have virtual balconies, it is the highest category of inside cabins. You would have to book that certain category to get one. Booking a GTY you likely would not get one, unless Royal Caribbean upgrades you to that category.

Not all insides on Anthem/Quantum have virtual balconies, it is the highest category of inside cabins. You would have to book that certain category to get one. Booking a GTY you likely would not get one, unless Royal Caribbean upgrades you to that category.

That's only for the ships that had them added in dry dock. Navigator, etc.. The Quantum Class is known as "every room has a view".

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think there are some SB cabins that don't have the virtual screen.

Actually all Studio Balcony (SB) cabins don't have a virtual screen as these are balcony cabins so have an actual balcony view.

RCI website and their 2017-2018 cruise book only list Studio Interior (SI) with virtual screen for Quantum class ships. See

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/home.do?cabincls=I&br=R&shipCode=AN

Edited by robtulipe

Actually all Studio Balcony (SB) cabins don't have a virtual screen as these are balcony cabins so have an actual balcony view.

RCI website and their 2017-2018 cruise book only list Studio Interior (SI) with virtual screen for Quantum class ships.

Yeah, I meant SI - thought someone mentioned a Quantum Studio without the screen. Anyway, I think the SI cabins (as well as SB) are fairly popular and very unlikely one would get one of those booking a Z (inside) GTY rate.

Yes, as all interior cabins have them.

Thanks Rob! Actually 7510 and 7112 are available - those are the DO's with the large circular cutouts, so not really obstructed, right??? They are nearly the same price, with the C&A balcony discount.

Yes, these forward deck 7 and 8 DO balconies have the best view in this category along with 6160 and 6560 the last cabin on the straight portion of the forward jump section that is forward of the first lifeboat on either side which only has a lifeboat davit to its rear.

attachment.php?attachmentid=400992&d=1483148281

attachment.php?attachmentid=400993&d=1483148281

attachment.php?attachmentid=400994&d=1483148281

1331701739_P1061008(358x208).jpg.8e4d0941a2ccdaa198f03106b5cfb4dd.jpg

P3182009a.jpg.668cf8279f45a118ca221b3c72dba30c.jpg

P1040917a.jpg.88bc936a405e4c2de5d5f9a50942a202.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Yes, these forward deck 7 and 8 DO balconies have the best view in this category along with 6160 and 6560 the last cabin on the straight portion of the forward jump section that is forward of the first lifeboat on either side which only has a lifeboat davit to its rear.

Thanks, we took 7112

yes anthem. Just got off Adventure of seas and booked while on board and that is what they told me when i was looking at the state rooms in the book.

Hmm.. I can't find any category without the virtual balcony. I know virtual balconies have their own category like on the Navigator "VB".

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

yes anthem. Just got off Adventure of seas and booked while on board and that is what they told me when i was looking at the state rooms in the book.

that is what they told us. hope it was the truth not that it really matters for us. but would be nice for correct info from people who should know there ships.

If you check any of the Quantum class in the ship section of the RCI website all interior cabins have a virtual balcony in the stateroom and the deck plan sections.

I also have RCI's cruise books going back the last three years and these all show the same, all interior cabins on Quantum class, including studios, have virtual balcony screens in them. The person who told you that likely was thinking of another class of ships. ;)

Go to

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/home.do?cabincls=I&br=R&shipCode=AN

Edited by robtulipe