Transfer booking from Norweigan to Travel Agent

coconutmonkey

I am new to Norweigan cruiselines. Want to book while the $50 deposit promo is on but my travel agent is out of the office till Monday. Norweigan will not say if the promotion extends into January 2. If I book with Norweigan this weekend, what do I have to do to transfer this to my travel agent on Monday so I can get their shipboard credits.

Thanks so much.

Thanks so much. Can you give me any idea how long it takes to complete the transfer once I have faxed the form to Norweigan.

I have usually gotten a confirmation email back from the Dispatch Dept within a couple business days. Once they forgot to email me. Let your TA know ASAP you have requested the transfer and they will know to watch for it and then will send you their confirmation as soon as NCL completes the transfer.

I have usually gotten a confirmation email back from the Dispatch Dept within a couple business days. Once they forgot to email me. Let your TA know ASAP you have requested the transfer and they will know to watch for it and then will send you their confirmation as soon as NCL completes the transfer.

Good to know it only takes a couple of days and then up to the travel agency. Thanks so much.

Extra OBC? I have never used a TA but would for some extra perks lol How do you find a good TA?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

spend an all night/day googling for travel agents. I found one that was offering $75 dollar obc on my Breakaway Bahama cruise, i found a different one that was offering $100 dollar obc on my Escape Bermuda cruise.

I am new to Norweigan cruiselines. Want to book while the $50 deposit promo is on but my travel agent is out of the office till Monday. Norweigan will not say if the promotion extends into January 2. If I book with Norweigan this weekend, what do I have to do to transfer this to my travel agent on Monday so I can get their shipboard credits.

Thanks so much.

CAUTION

OP is planning on the booking (transfer) during this Holiday weekend.

Suggest getting the booking made and do the transfer early on next week.

But get the booking made to get credit for any of the Promos and OBC.

If the Promos and OBC are better in January than now get your TA to make

a better deal with NCL.

The ringing in the 2017 New Years may not be as good as ole 2016 - hard

to tell as NCL may be opening a new book of rules promos OBC and what have you !

As long as your cruise planning is greater than 90 days (final payment) the

changes if any should leave you room to make a better deal.

Have you checked to see if the fares are lower next week (year) ?

Have you had an inkle if the Promos are going to be better ?

Noted that you commented on the OBC being better or more with your TA.

Good Luck with the transfer and making a better deal - it is worth the effort.

Oh and Happy New Years !

You have 60 days to transfer over to a TA. I have done it several times, and whatever promos you get when you book go with the reservation. It is easy to do, and your TA will know how to process it, and they may throw in some additions perks (OBC). :)