Caribbean Princess Condition?

momrox1

Because of pricing I am now considering the Caribbean Princess again. I swore last time I was on it that I wouldn't again.:rolleyes:

My main concerns were that the ship seemed run down. The Sanctuary pool was not working, the hot tubs in that area were not hot, showers there were broken . Have these issues been fixed? This is the area where we spend most of our time so this was a big issue for us. I'd love to hear from someone who recently sailed it. Thank you

We were on the Caribbean Princess last month. Wife used the fitness center and the spa. No complaints. Neither one of us used any pools.

The highlight for me was lobster one night. I ordered three of them as they were not large

Lobster_1022_zps9v27urdr.jpg

The shrimp cocktail were also small so I ordered two of those.

Shrimp_1021_zps6g1iodgp.jpg

The volcano on the children's menu made for a nice desert.

Volcano_0943_zps3s6hebft.jpg

Overall we had a nice cruise.

Howard

Because of pricing I am now considering the Caribbean Princess again. I swore last time I was on it that I wouldn't again.:rolleyes:

My main concerns were that the ship seemed run down. The Sanctuary pool was not working, the hot tubs in that area were not hot, showers there were broken . Have these issues been fixed? This is the area where we spend most of our time so this was a big issue for us. I'd love to hear from someone who recently sailed it. Thank you

Do you recall if Barbara Zanetti was still the Captain circle host?

We were on the CB in September on a TA and in March for a B2B. I used the gym, hot tub and steam sauna without any problem. As noted below the CB will be in drydock March 25 to April 5 of this year. When we were on the ship in March they replaced the carpet in the HC late at night and they replaced several doors from the elevator banks on the lido deck. In September they were replacing lights on the lido deck that we saw. Maintenance is a continual process on a cruise ship.

We were on the CB in September on a TA and in March for a B2B. I used the gym, hot tub and steam sauna without any problem. As noted below the CB will be in drydock March 25 to April 5 of this year. When we were on the ship in March they replaced the carpet in the HC late at night and they replaced several doors from the elevator banks on the lido deck. In September they were replacing lights on the lido deck that we saw. Maintenance is a continual process on a cruise ship.

Good to know. We will be on her in Sept.

We were on the Caribbean for 13 days over Christmas. NO complaints, other than no snow in the Atrium. The cruise director said it was broken, but I think he was just covering. Hot tubs in Sanctuary were HOT. She does go in to dry dock soon. Not sure when you're looking to sail, but I'd get back on her tomorrow!