How do you cancel dining reservation?

atljb2

You can wait to do it on board, but if you want to make a different reservation in the same time frame, the system will block you out unless you have the first reservation cancelled.

Not if you log in as a different person on the cruise and make the dining reservation under their name!

Not if you log in as a different person on the cruise and make the dining reservation under their name!

and made another with the customer service rep.

As I could not get an online list of my dinner reservations, I had the rep. email me that list. There is no other way to do it, pre-cruise.

If you wait for the cruise, you may have to reserve for a much later, and more undesirable dinner reservation time at an alternate restaurant as the earlier times get filled up quite quickly, pre-cruise.

That happened to me today for my Feb. 27th cruise on you know what ship.

Edited by Richpontone

Does anyone know how I would cancel a dining reservation that I made online. I can access it, but don't see anywhere I can cancel it.

Call the number. They can change it over the phone and even tell you availability of time slots that aren't showing up online. We decided on a different specialty dining venue and I just called and they changed it and it updated in about 30 minutes to my NCL.