Allure of the Seas: Reservations

How far before departure day can you start booking reservations on RC (i.e. entertainment, dinner, excursions, etc.)?

My family and I will be sailing on the Allure in Dec. 2017. This will be my first cruise and even though it is so far out, I am so excited!!! I have been scouring through CC forums and reading everything I can about the best activities, restaurants, excursions, etc. I can't wait to starting planning and booking but nothing is available on the RC website yet. Can anyone help with this question?:)

How far before departure day can you start booking reservations on RC (i.e. entertainment, dinner, excursions, etc.)?

My family and I will be sailing on the Allure in Dec. 2017. This will be my first cruise and even though it is so far out, I am so excited!!! I have been scouring through CC forums and reading everything I can about the best activities, restaurants, excursions, etc. I can't wait to starting planning and booking but nothing is available on the RC website yet. Can anyone help with this question?:)

Some excursions can be booked immediately. Everything else you have to play by ear but you can usually start to book them about 90 days out. It kind of depends on what mood the folks down at the RCCL ship cave are in.

Happy cruising

Probably start checking around September. We did ours about 2 months in advance. I do not know if it is connected to final payment date or not. But there are lots of things you can do in the meantime. Obviously the CC forum. Join the roll call. Check out Royal Caribbean Blog. Check out Periscoping videos where you can watch people currently on the ship. Etc. :)

We are sailing on Allure on June 4, 2017. Dining reservations opened up on August 20 (about 9 months in advance of sailing) and entertainment reservations were able to be booked on January 7 (about 5 months in advance of sailing).

The timing may not be the same for every ship or sailing, but that may give you an idea of when to start looking at your cruise planner.

Enjoy planning your cruise! :)

Welcome to cruise critic. I recommend you find the roll call section for Allure of the Seas and join the roll call for your cruise. With a larger group checking periodically, you're likely to know sooner. I believe from observation that about once a month somebody on/for Allure opens up reservation for the next 4 cruises. If your at the beginning of that next group your reservations may open up 90 days out. If you at the back end, your reservations may open up close to 120. That said, on my first two Allure cruises they were opening up 30-45 days ahead, but on my last Oasis cruise they opened up about 100 days ahead.

We cruised on the Allure in December 2016. I started booking the shows in July. By mid August I had all shows, specialty dinner and excursion done.

It varies so just keep checking.