Pre cruise hotel in Miami with parking and shuttle to and from port?

tonk349

A cab only costs about $16 or so...faster, easy and no hassle. Few Miami hotels offer shuttles....some do offer parking. Depends on WHERE in Miami you stay!

I agree. Just stayed at Holiday Inn Downtown,Port of Miami- taxis right out front, only cost about $16 for two people. Be careful where you stay tho- a Miami hotel in a safe and convenient location will run about $200+-, but you need to research the area of Miami you're looking at, not just the hotel price.. Read the boards for recommendations but I think anywhere within a couple block radius of HI POM where we stayed is probably ok....there was also an Intercontinental,nearby and a YVE Hotel. All of these are across the street or within walking distance from the Bayside Marketplace that has a lot of restaurants and shopping. There's also a CVS for last minute items one block from HI POM.

A cab only costs about $16 or so...faster, easy and no hassle. Few Miami hotels offer shuttles....some do offer parking. Depends on WHERE in Miami you stay!

Wouldn't that depend on where your hotel is? Or do you really believe that all hotels are only a $16 taxi ride away?

Edited by CruiserBruce

I agree. Just stayed at Holiday Inn Downtown,Port of Miami- taxis right out front, only cost about $16 for two people. Be careful where you stay tho- a Miami hotel in a safe and convenient location will run about $200+-, but you need to research the area of Miami you're looking at, not just the hotel price.. Read the boards for recommendations but I think anywhere within a couple block radius of HI POM where we stayed is probably ok....there was also an Intercontinental,nearby and a YVE Hotel. All of these are across the street or within walking distance from the Bayside Marketplace that has a lot of restaurants and shopping. There's also a CVS for last minute items one block from HI POM.

We are staying there in July, looks like a good place near the Terminal, also plenty of places to eat across the street if you go in a day early.