150 CP on Oasis of the Seas

Hi,

Is there any recent experiences at 150 CP on Oasis of the seas? Is it still the prefix 6 course meal that the menu changes once per week or is it a menu options now (like on Harmony I think?) ? Reviews from recent cruisers would be apreciated. I decided to choose 150 CP over Chops, did I make a good decision?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

Is there any recent experiences at 150 CP on Oasis of the seas? Is it still the prefix 6 course meal that the menu changes once per week or is it a menu options now (like on Harmony I think?) ? Reviews from recent cruisers would be apreciated. I decided to choose 150 CP over Chops, did I make a good decision?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off Oasis. Didn't dine at 150, but did look at menu. It's 3 courses with a choice for each course. Cost is $45. Looked good, but I liked the old "tasting menu" experience so we didn't go. The courses, of course, are Appetizer, Entree, Dessert.

We just got off Oasis yesterday and had a wonderful dinner in 150CP. It is order from a menu, we did the beef for two and it was amazing. I really liked the different salts with butter for the bread. Appetizers were very good, but I was a little disappointed in the dessert. I had the warm doughnuts which sounded good but I've had much better from a food truck.:D My husband said his chocolate dessert was good.

There was hardly anyone in the restaurant, I made pre-cruise reservations online during a sale for 30% off the regular price so it was $64 for two of us. But I think it would have been worth the normal price.:D

Sherri:)

Also did 150 CP last month. Indeed just three courses.

Should have done what Sherri did, with the two person

filet mignon carved table side. Looked wonderful when

we saw it one table over.

Our dinner was...meh...and so was the dessert. Almost

empty in there first night.

Agree...love what they do with the flavored salts.

Black Cod was Fantastic. Best dish I had the whole cruise.

Tried my tablemates beef....was not very flavorful for a Ribeye. Yes...it was mid-rare. Probably frozen?? He liked it as it came with two sauces and ate the whole 20+ ounces by himself.

The veal pasta and lobster gnocchi appetizers where very good.