Off-site parking in Port Everglades.....

FLASHINGLIGHTS83

We use Park n Go one time and it was great. I have already reserved with them for our cruise coming up in April. It was quick for us both ways. They pulled right up behind our car and loaded our luggage when we arrived and went straight to the port. They were waiting when we got off the ship and took us right to our car and unloaded our luggage. On the way out they gave us cold bottles of water. Super easy.

Anyone have any insight or knowledge of off-site parking for Port Everglades? Were leaving in a month on the Independence, and want to try an cut the cost of parking, but at a safe location. I have only found 2 places so far.

I'll 3rd Park and Go, west end of port just outside entrance. Very secure and efficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have used Gold Coast Cruise and Fly Parking at 312 SW 24th St (SR 84) for our past two cruises and have been very happy. They charge $9 per day, have a secured lot just down the road from the gate to Port Everglades and provide a complimentary shuttle which has been fast to meet us.

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned today from 7 day cruise. Used Lots of Honor and cannot speak highly enough of them. Handled our bags all the way, even to and from our car. Took us promptly to the terminal and were there to pick us up as soon as we got off the ship. Both the drivers we had were very courteous and polite. Cost was something like 6.50 and tax per day. Highly recommend.