Non premium sparkling water

s0479

We have the classic drink package and drink a lot of sparkling water. We don't really care about brands but does anyone know if the classic includes non premium sparkling water? I've read a lot of threads but couldn't really find an answer. Thanks!

We have the classic drink package and drink a lot of sparkling water. We don't really care about brands but does anyone know if the classic includes non premium sparkling water? I've read a lot of threads but couldn't really find an answer. Thanks!

I think they just serve Club Soda🙄

Rose

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Perrier is on the classic package and San Pelligrino is on the premium package

The Club Soda brand may change depending upon where in the world you are and from where they got their supplies. Normal can soda are Coke products

There is a difference between club soda and seltzer. I don't know what brand club soda they carry. However, if you want plain sparking water you need to ask for seltzer. I know this because I am prohibited from drinking the added salts and minerals that are in club soda.

As far as I know (and according to Celebrity's website), Perrier and San Pellegrino are only available with the Premium non-alcohol package and the premium alcohol package. I have never order them though, so I can't say for sure. Also, sometimes when it comes to these drinks you may find differences from bar to bar, or ship to ship.

As far as I know (and according to Celebrity's website), Perrier and San Pellegrino are only available with the Premium non-alcohol package and the premium alcohol package. I have never order them though, so I can't say for sure. Also, sometimes when it comes to these drinks you may find differences from bar to bar, or ship to ship.

That's been my experience as well. No Perrier on the classic package. I drink them all the time.

That's been my experience as well. No Perrier on the classic package. I drink them all the time.

I agree, I never got either one of them on the classic package...hard to believe, because a glass of wine is more expensive than a glass of sparkling water🙄Rose

• 2 years later...
On 2/24/2017 at 11:55 AM, Fun Redhead said:

I agree, I never got either one of them on the classic package...hard to believe, because a glass of wine is more expensive than a glass of sparkling water🙄Rose

Does anyone know the onboard price of a large bottle of perrier or San pellegrino? I'll be on the silhouette in 2 weeks and enjoy it with a slice of lime.