Oceania Marina - Room 7008

daveispar

We have an oversized balcony on our June 2nd Cruise. It's approximately 120 sq ft. Does anybody know if they come with lounge chairs ? Or is that something that must be requested in advance from Oceania ?

Thanks in advance,

Dave & Lee :D

Lounge Chairs are not a part of the "included" outdoor furniture for any cabin below Suite Level.

They need to be requested.

By the way, I've stood on that veranda, and I believe that 120 square feet is optimistic.

Where did you get your measurements?

We were lucky enough to book an extended balcony cabin on the Riviera, and we loved it. There WERE loungers when we arrived, as well as two regular chairs and a table. Although we were offered various upsells, we kept the extended balcony cabin and were glad we did.

Although I don't know the square footage of the balcony, you can probably get a feel for it by looking at video on YouTube.

I think they are now standard as so many people ask for them it is a waste of time for the room steward to keep hauling them in/out on turnaround day

But you can always ask your TA to make a request for them

I think they are now standard as so many people ask for them it is a waste of time for the room steward to keep hauling them in/out on turnaround day

But you can always ask your TA to make a request for them

Wasn't there some kind of Fire Law which prohibited extra furniture being left out there? :confused:

I remember reading that all of the balcony doors are listed as fire exits.

Wasn't there some kind of Fire Law which prohibited extra furniture being left out there? :confused:

I remember reading that all of the balcony doors are listed as fire exits.

And yet people still get the loungers on the extended balconies :confused::confused:

We were on Marina stateroom 7005 in October. There were 2 chairs and a table on our balcony when we embarked. A couple of days later we had 2 lounges placed on the balcony. We did not ask for them, but we did use them during our cruise.

We have had our last 6 Riviera Cruises in a cabin with an extended balcony & there has always been 2 lounges, 2 chairs & 1 small table.

I think they are now standard. :-)

Rhonda

• 5 years later...

Newbies here ... we are booked into cabin 7008 on the Miami to Buenos Aires cruise, embarking Dec 3rd 2023. We understand this cabin is a good choice, particularly for its balcony. Any pics or comments ?

29 minutes ago, D.P. said:

Newbies here ... we are booked into cabin 7008 on the Miami to Buenos Aires cruise, embarking Dec 3rd 2023. We understand this cabin is a good choice, particularly for its balcony. Any pics or comments ?

check this link for photos  of similar cabin

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2453999-riviera-cabin-7009-pictures-of-balcony/