Oasis class boardwalk view vs ocean view balcony - your thoughts?

I think we had the best room to do both watching people and the balcony to enjoy the ocean.  We did an A1 Aqua Theater Suite, I know they are not cheap but it was a bucket list room ever since the Oasis was sailing, and could see everything that was going on.  But, given the two choices, I would never book a BW balcony if I could get the OV because I also like to just sit and watch the ocean or see if there are any other ships around when I wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning.

We usually book OV balconies on cruises. Occasionally an ocean view. In October we are sailing on the Allure. Our very first Oasis class ship. I have wanted to sail an oasis class since its debut. We are booked in a BW balcony cabin 10325. We love people watching so we are excited about that. Plus, we lived in NYC for 15 years so the noise won't even be a factor for us. Those cabins are so unique I really wanted to try one. I did a lot of research and found that 10325 is a coveted cabin so I was thrilled to be able to grab it. We were originally on Deck 14. Plus, we got the cabin for a steal. 

This is also a special cruise because it is a belated 50th birthday for me (I turn 50 in a few weeks), our 10 year anniversary in November and husband's birthday the day we disembark the ship. 

Happy cruising.