Beach towels

they give them to you every day (we had two in our room on embarkation day and I assume that's because there were two of us. I expect they give you more if there are more people in your cabin) and you can ask for more if needed.

Don't leave them on the beach though as you pay for any missing towels. (I read where half the taxi cabs in ports where Carnival docks have their seats covered with Carnival beach towels lol). I thought about bringing a couple home but I think they were 35$ each - not sure I want them that bad. I mean they are nice big towels but I have no idea what a beach towel costs I don't know if 35 is a good deal. Pretty sure they sell them in the gift shop on board too - but I was thinking I wanted one that had been out to see the world.

originalgeek, look at the post above yours. Carnival towels take up you entire beach bag

thanks I'd like to see one of those in person...looks like a great idea if they are still plush but can be compacted. Those Carnival towels are definitely huge.