Bar setup question

dottiedef

We are elite and get the free minibar setup. My question is this--we booked our cruise as a 14 day one but it is actually a b2b 8 day and 6 day combined. Will we just get the one set up because we booked it as a 14 day or will we get 2 setups? Will be satisfied with the one but even happier with two!!!

Dottie :):):)

I rang room service on the day before the turnaround port and gave them the exact mini bar order. This will save them doing a double trip to exchange any standard items for you.

You will also get a new lot of internet minutes.

Any unused minutes from the 1st segment should carry over, but check with the internet manager.

I rang room service on the day before the turnaround port and gave them the exact mini bar order. This will save them doing a double trip to exchange any standard items for you.

That's a top idea.Thanks:)

We also like to swap our spirits and mixers.

You will also get a new lot of internet minutes.

Any unused minutes from the 1st segment should carry over, but check with the internet manager.

I did the same thing but requested 2 coffee cards on the 2nd segment. Room service was happy to deliver them instead of having to waste their time making an unnecessary exchange.

I did the same thing but requested 2 coffee cards on the 2nd segment. Room service was happy to deliver them instead of having to waste their time making an unnecessary exchange.

That usually works on a B2B but sometimes they just don't listen.