Harmony LIVE, March 11th - 18th. Come Sail Away!!!

Will be on Harmony the end of April in a Star Suite. Very interested in learning details of your Genie's performance (or lack thereof). Happy to hear you elevated your concerns to the Hotel Director.

Reading all the reviews on these boards, it appears that Harmony has four Genies...Cleon Frazer / Alex-Alexandra / Reyno Varkevisser / Sebastian, of which three are assigned Suites for each cruise. Am interested in who your Genie is.

Also interested in the Hotel Director's response to your concerns. Considering the cost of a Star Suite and the expectations that Royal Caribbean has been promoting for the Royal Suite Class, it is concerning that the level of Genie service seems to vary greatly by individual and by specific cruise.

Appreciate any response you are comfortable providing. In the meantime, have a wonderful cruise with the family!!!

Hi Andrew, still enjoying reading your awesome review.

You have a wonderful family, Owen is adorable.

So, you picked a great week to be away, it's freezing cold here in Ottawa, the wind is brutally cold and I heard on the six o'clock news that 25 cm is heading to Southern Ontario. Enjoy the sunshine and flowrider. I'm very envious!

No, she hasn't.:mad:

I am so very sorry and embarrassed. I have been watching on the u tube site and it switched to the video of the birth of a giraffe in a very similar environment. I believed I was watching April. I am sorry for any confusion! :cool:

I am so very sorry and embarrassed. I have been watching on the u tube site and it switched to the video of the birth of a giraffe in a very similar environment. I believed I was watching April. I am sorry for any confusion! :cool:

I too, immediately switched from browsing cruise critic see April!

Hi Andrew! Did you know that April the giraffe has delivered?

No, she hasn't.:mad:

I too, immediately switched from browsing cruise critic see April!

The funny thing is when we just got back to the cabin I asked Lisa if she delivered and she said she didn't know. Giraffe Watch 2017.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the great posts, keep'em coming!

Sorry about the rudeness you had to deal with. :(

<Mind blown over no tableside guac>... I sure hope they make it fresh in the back and it's not from a container made months ago.

Congrats on the hat, it looks like it's going to be an awesome day for you guys!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yah, it blew my mind as well - the guac that is. I didn't order it just for that reason.

Saw Owen busting a move! And eating popcorn!!!

He totally busta move.

Checked in on Allure. Maybe experienced the same issues you experienced yesterday. BP high right now but going down since I'm by the pool. If one more person had yelled something at me I would have been on the nightly news... and I'm a southern girl who has the patience of Job. Need to visit with Lisa... hope you're having a great Day 2. Over and out!

Breath deeply, now exhale slowly over the count to ten. You can do it. HUMMMMM. Hopefully that helped. Day 2 will be better than day 1. It was here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for taking us along, Andrew. I spent a very relaxing hour catching up. Enjoy the rest of your cruise. [emoji3]

Cindy

Thank-you.

Nice! Just cut that little bit of fat off and then SOAK that bread in au jus. That's York style.

Lisa said it was great. I totally believe her.

Hope you get some resolution with the hotel director. Our genie experience in January was beyond awesome. It is sad to hear that you have not had that yet this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our Genie is very nice but it was a pier side issue that cascaded onto the ship. I will elaborate post cruise, but all is good.:)

Silly question but I need to know--

Is the shower wall smooth or textured???

~Andrea

I have to ask, why do you ask? If you answer I will respond.[emoji6]

Will be on Harmony the end of April in a Star Suite. Very interested in learning details of your Genie's performance (or lack thereof). Happy to hear you elevated your concerns to the Hotel Director.

Reading all the reviews on these boards, it appears that Harmony has four Genies...Cleon Frazer / Alex-Alexandra / Reyno Varkevisser / Sebastian, of which three are assigned Suites for each cruise. Am interested in who your Genie is.

Also interested in the Hotel Director's response to your concerns. Considering the cost of a Star Suite and the expectations that Royal Caribbean has been promoting for the Royal Suite Class, it is concerning that the level of Genie service seems to vary greatly by individual and by specific cruise.

Appreciate any response you are comfortable providing. In the meantime, have a wonderful cruise with the family!!!

When we get off the ship and I do my post cruise shake down I will elaborate on the situation. Our Genie seems to be very nice and unfortunately had a negative starting position due to the pier side not effectively doing their job. I also had a good meeting today discussing my concerns.

We are going forward very positively and having the meeting today was productive for me and hopefully will help future Star Class guests when the arrive at the port area. :)

Hi Andrew, still enjoying reading your awesome review.

You have a wonderful family, Owen is adorable.

So, you picked a great week to be away, it's freezing cold here in Ottawa, the wind is brutally cold and I heard on the six o'clock news that 25 cm is heading to Southern Ontario. Enjoy the sunshine and flowrider. I'm very envious!

I too have been watching the weather at home. What a gong show. It will get better at home.

I'm gonna say goodnight and catch up tomorrow with the last from today. I am beat and Lisa has been snoring/sleeping for 30 minutes. I have almost smacked my face 4 times with a falling iPad.

Labadee can never disappoint [emoji4] always a great day. [emoji106] I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow's posts . Rick is fueling up the snow blower. [emoji13] officially want to trade places, ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love following your trip! We are in 1722 (the other sky loft suite next to you) in a few weeks. Could you please tell me if that balcony has both a side view and back view (looking at mini golf) or just a side view? Thanks!!

Our Genie is very nice but it was a pier side issue that cascaded onto the ship. I will elaborate post cruise, but all is good.:)

I have to ask, why do you ask? If you answer I will respond.[emoji6]

Haha!!

I have a mesh shower organizer thingie that I'd like to use suction cup hooks to hang and I can't remember if the walls are smooth!!

~Andrea

Haha!!

I have a mesh shower organizer thingie that I'd like to use suction cup hooks to hang and I can't remember if the walls are smooth!!

LOL- I was wondering why you asked that, too!

Andrew we have had NO snow all winter here in Baltimore and the trees and flowers are blooming. Tonight they have forecast 12-18 inches so your review is well timed. Have a great trip!