most cruises you've gone on in a year

luckyinpa

3 but if I could afford it I would do many more.

ONE

I certainly would do more if I could afford it. Last year's was an Asian B2B Celebrity AQ pre-celebration of our 50th anniversary - a bit pricier than normal, but so worth it!

I do not begrudge others that can afford more. I am sure most of you worked hard to get to the point that you can cruise at your leisure.

Congratulations; enjoy!

ONE

I certainly would do more if I could afford it. Last year's was an Asian B2B Celebrity AQ pre-celebration of our 50th anniversary - a bit pricier than normal, but so worth it!

I do not begrudge others that can afford more. I am sure most of you worked hard to get to the point that you can cruise at your leisure.

Congratulations; enjoy!

We are doing the 28 day HK to Tokyo in March. 28 days. Very excited but not many reviews. Did you do this leg?

We are doing the 28 day HK to Tokyo in March. 28 days. Very excited but not many reviews. Did you do this leg?

Ours was from Yokohama to HK (stops in Shimizu, Kobe, Nagasaki, Shanghai, Okinawa & Taiwan) and then HK to Singapore (stops in the ports closest to Hanoi, Hui, Saigon and Bangkok).

Highlights of the first leg were a cooking class in Tokyo, a train from Kobe to an overnight stay in Kyoto - used a local tour guide in Kyoto, and a costal tour in Taiwan. (our day in Shanghai was cut in half due to higher than normal winds that delayed our travel into the harbor closest to Shanghai)

Highlights of the second leg were an overnight junk cruise on Ha Long Bay and a foodie tour of the markets in Saigon. We also enjoyed the Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Gardens near Pattaya, Thailand (we had been to Bangkok several times before so chose to stay on the coast rather than taking the trip into Bangkok again.)

And of course, in between we had a nice time shopping and touring in HK for 3 days.

Enjoy your cruise!