Map of Escape

mar126

I am assuming you're looking for deck plans of the ship if so just type in "deck plans of NCL escape " and you'll get a dozen sites that have detailed plans of the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy that there aren't printable deck maps that are readable on paper of any ship. A co-worker cropped and resized each deck of the Escape for me which I was able to print out for reference for our cruise in August,. Let me know if you want a copy and I will gladly email it to you. I have no idea how to post a link of it on this site.

Thanks but just like all the other links, not readable when printed. PLEASE post how to make it readable on paper. Thank you!
Another option is to download the pdf to your phone. You can view the image/zoom in and it will be clear/readable. You'll have your phone on the ship.

It's crazy that there aren't printable deck maps that are readable on paper of any ship. A co-worker cropped and resized each deck of the Escape for me which I was able to print out for reference for our cruise in August,. Let me know if you want a copy and I will gladly email it to you. I have no idea how to post a link of it on this site.
The png files are fairly easy to work with and print. The shape (long and thin) makes them difficult to print on 8.5 x 11.

Thank you, I downloaded the pocket-guide-escape. It will be very helpful. Granted it is small print but we will be able to at see where we are going and how to get there. More importantly how to get back to the room.

It never hurts to place a magnet or two on your door to help verify it's your cabin. Count the doors to the stairs or elevators.

If you get lost, blame the mojitos. That's usually why I'm lost :)

Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app