Cruise Personalizer

CastMember 02

Where in Cruise Personalizer would it show who we are "traveling" with? I wanted to do an amenity for a friends cabin (anonymously w/o having to ask their booking #) this way? Any help is appreciated :)

I've never found a way to locate traveling companions anywhere on the Princess website.

I have called Princess to pay for a secret gift which results in a card for the gift in their cabin when they board the ship. I didn't have their booking number but as I recall only their name was sufficient to provide our gift to them.

I've never found a way to locate traveling companions anywhere on the Princess website.

I have called Princess to pay for a secret gift which results in a card for the gift in their cabin when they board the ship. I didn't have their booking number but as I recall only their name was sufficient to provide our gift to them.

Yes, just call Princess and tell them you wish to gift whatever. It can be done with your name on the gift card or without. You can not gift on line, must be by phone. By the way the gift will be charged directly to your credit card. If you want to charge the gift to your on board account you must wait until you are on board.

Also, I've seen it mentioned here a couple of times..."gave a secret gift and they never thanked me for it". Turns out that was because the gift never arrived.

If you do this and don't get a thank you, be sure to ask your friends before you decide they're ungrateful clods.

And be sure to bring your confirmation...just in case.

Where in Cruise Personalizer would it show who we are "traveling" with? I wanted to do an amenity for a friends cabin (anonymously w/o having to ask their booking #) this way? Any help is appreciated :)

No need to call Princess.........

You can look them up here and send the gift.

https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/thirdPartyGifting/searchLanding.page