Celebrity welcome aboard concierge class lunch dress code

stevereit34

Anybody have any idea out there what the dress code is for concierge class welcome aboard lunch? We are familiar with the normal dress code for MDR but did not know if they were a little more lenient with it being right when you board. Thanks

Anybody have any idea out there what the dress code is for concierge class welcome aboard lunch? We are familiar with the normal dress code for MDR but did not know if they were a little more lenient with it being right when you board. Thanks

Been at the lunch a number of times and noticed that it was like any other lunch in terms of dress. I wear what I wore when boarding and my guess is that others did the same.

Been at the lunch a number of times and noticed that it was like any other lunch in terms of dress. I wear what I wore when boarding and my guess is that others did the same.

Would have to be what you wear on board since you can't get to your cabin.

Unless you are on a B2B or went into a restroom to change, or.... I think a no Speedo rule would be appropriate.

I was thinking of boarding in my Speedo. It would speed up the time in the metal detector.:D:cool::rolleyes: If needed maybe I could find a bathrobe to wear with my black socks and dress shoes.:halo:

Haha thanks to everyone who replied. We were just planning on what to wear the first day and did not want to be underdressed for concierge class welcome aboard lunch. We will have our 4 year old and 1 year old on board with us so I'm sure they would get a kick out of their dad arriving in a speedo, but I will save that until they are in their teens, and I can really embarrass them. Thanks again

No swim wear ever, shorts have always been ok at breakfast an lunch. How much more relaxed need it be?

FYI:

You will find the menu is very limited, nothing special, they are trying to take some of the load off the buffet.

I'm sure that you will wear resort casual, comfortable clothes when boarding the ship. You may want to refrain from tank tops, short shorts, bathing suites or other revealing clothing for the Concierge lunch.

My friend and I will sail Concierge class this Fall and very much look forward to this luncheon after boarding!

No swim wear ever, shorts have always been ok at breakfast an lunch. How much more relaxed need it be?

FYI:

You will find the menu is very limited, nothing special, they are trying to take some of the load off the buffet.

Here was the menu on a recent Silhouette sailing...and it was VERY good,.

hEShOpLZFWr8-wwsN2jmaK5msG57oA1HN51oLMn7Hn0zU8-91EXdGzg4032KaloVjbj6YQaVCLzBHqfnkVCk2RkvH3QgYa5hF2yP0d5SiZlFY6zisLKND7u93fyNM6J-OegGptae_kGBeoP6-2St1n8XQujzmEgRJS5AkImCZKgyxNkiy8z5WuYjsMB0Q_iLK4CMGtffXVzqFl0Dy0oezK18p5by_HWo8gfrQFxO_aPt_sFjo4d2bIE52FxHX5hmJ9OI62FAJVg21Yn4mvngbyzaQjVlmUVTtJFKUpauZHzr-VfmqWtXq2LFnXOMWhxmjb83YAVSNvuC_W4DRDLyIpM6dksK-UCQ-45H0xtoIabeFlHsVeahanFddG9qOAPYT6AVjQnJqgDaen_5shYUbI1twPGS7vNRIDaE-ko2C2kCYXMhnpbqkXuJO5_vSpMvXFL2qTGIk6gdmHo3CW4fPHMWv89ipHXzccx-BKLsRceXbNl5TBgiZ2pT-U59vteKia_2tV4mMFBGXLTUHMRh5fOJ1C4a3MxIHI_-7EmMOiwTnNI-4qJ_kd2pSvRti12B_Q2qWIhtqRL9M2-BPCHUMoU-Tx8PryYppMbbnecBJ52ufSUc2Wot=w518-h920-no