Getting a lounger on an angled balcony on BA class ship?

Any recent experiences with this? I have an angled balcony on the Getaway in 2 weeks and very much plan on asking for a lounger. I did this one before on the Breakaway and it was a very tight squeeze, but it did fit. And yes, I know...tip the cabin steward a little extra for hauling it to your room. 

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, eltigre said:

I too am wondering. Booked 11274  a BB angled on the Breakaway. A Lounger would be nice. 

It can physically fit (tight but possible) but as to whether or not the steward will do it for you is unknown. 

Maybe you'll get lucky if the previous guest already had one on the balcony. 

I too will look forward to reports on this. 

We'll be in Breakaway10184 with an angled balcony. Our son is in a studio just down the hall. I was hoping we can add a lounger and a small table, and keep the 2 chairs. Then all 3 of us can enjoy the balcony.  

If the lounger doesn't fit I'll settle for a 3rd chair. But it will be warm in the Mediterranean in July, so I've been dreaming of a lounger!

I actually think this is far, far, far less likely now than it was before the cabin steward/attendance shift. They're under a serious crunch for time to get their cabins done as it is. I'd not be at all surprised if a lot of stewards/attendants just said "no" and blamed it on ship policy or something as a way to not lose the time it would take to haul one down. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going on the Escape this Sunday and will try my luck. I always book the angled balcony in the hopes I can get a lounger from my steward. I've always been lucky by leaving a $20 and a note asking for one, but that was pre-COVID. We'll see!