must they honor wrong pricing online

already booked ships tour at 99 but today it says 49. probably an error because when i click through again to make reservation it says 99, but the main screen say 49

The price is whatever it says when the website asks for the credit card number. If the main screen says a different number, they will just tell you it's a website error.

but someone changed it to 49, i want that person to pay! ;) i really do wonder how this stuff happens. one day the tour was priced at 17 which was price of another one. so i get that. but ugh

also i truly never looked at the internet sub menu but every day the voom was 11.99 on the main page. today it says its over 14 and its 20% off. nice math

but someone changed it to 49, i want that person to pay! ;) i really do wonder how this stuff happens. one day the tour was priced at 17 which was price of another one. so i get that. but ugh

also i truly never looked at the internet sub menu but every day the voom was 11.99 on the main page. today it says its over 14 and its 20% off. nice math

Others have reported that the VOOM price has gone up, I don't think that's a website glitch.

this is rather depeptive (or a glitch which is par for the course on royal's website) as this is from the cruise planner on a specific cruise. It clearly says the price is $49 but when you go to add it to cart it does not allow you to select a date. screen1_zpslkr5kxon.png

A while back we got an offer of 30% off. Bought Surf & Stream for $8.99 a day for 1 device. That didn't last long. Perhaps someone loaded that price in for Surf & Stream when it should had been for just Surf? Math seemed to work out that way.

The same thing happened to me - there was what was called a "Europe promotion" for our cruise. It was first in cabin paid and second was50% off. However when you went to book it wasn't there. I screenshoted it so hopefully my TA can get somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Forums