Edocs missing add-on!

cjc23

hi

Received edocs which shows our free perks eg UBP and OBC credit, but doesnt show the extras I have paid since making final payment eg speciality dining, soda package for daughter and water. Is this normal?

They are shown in my NCL account but not edocs!

Would you suggest I take payment confirmation with me and sort out onboard?

Thanks

hi

Received edocs which shows our free perks eg UBP and OBC credit, but doesnt show the extras I have paid since making final payment eg speciality dining, soda package for daughter and water. Is this normal?

Thanks

After reading this post, I checked my edocs against my NCL account and saw that $150 of my OBC was not listed on my edocs. I called NCL, they checked my reservation, and all the OBC was listed. The NCL rep told me as long as it shows up on the reservation, all was good! Sooo worth a 10 minute phone call!

Not showing the OBC from the TA is common, don't panic but so bring your confirmation from your TA showing the OBC they've given you. Chill honey... it's all good.

Enjoy your cruise,

Thank you! We've never gotten so much OBC for a cruise and definitely want to use it! ;-)

hi

Thanks

Take an electronic version of all of your documents. Extras rarely show up on your e-docs, but always (well at least 99.99% of the time) show up without issues when you get on the ship.