Price Drop Alert

We had been researching budget-friendly options for a family cruise around Thanksgiving 2017. We put a deposit towards several adjoining $350/pp balcony cabins which will allow for one big balcony when the dividers are opened up.

Thank you OP for creating this thread!

We had been researching budget-friendly options for a family cruise around Thanksgiving 2017. We put a deposit towards several adjoining $350/pp balcony cabins which will allow for one big balcony when the dividers are opened up.

Thank you OP for creating this thread!

Did you book today? When I looked today the prices were a lot higher than the $350 pp just wondering if it is a website pricing error and if the prices are still low.

Did you book today? When I looked today the prices were a lot higher than the $350 pp just wondering if it is a website pricing error and if the prices are still low.

We booked directly with RCL on 25 April, 2017. Prices are indeed higher today. Not sure if the $350/pp rate was deeply discounted that day or a glitch.

I would not consider this a price glitch. RC is listing Nov 2017 Indy cruises as "deals" and these price drops were available for roughly 2 days.

The best deal that worked for us was the Nov 18 balcony, but they also had "deals" on other dates.

RC Cruise deals are getting harder to find, but I will continue to post anything that looks good here.

Racerxspeedy,

Thanks for your original notification last week. We got a $500+ price reduction on an aft facing balcony, thanks to you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you get a D1 aft? I gave it up for a D2 closer to the CL and it saved me big time.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No I got corner aft 7408, I think. E-1. I'm sure you made someone happy when you released your cabin!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great job getting the corner aft - my favorite "E" balcony room!! I had to choose between the room next to yours or a hump balcony on deck 7.

Yeah we got My Time as well. Now just gonna give it some time for the 30% discount for the drink packages.

Oh and I see you are on the Majesty two weeks before us... look forward to hearing about the weather in CocoCay at that time, and if you make the call. We didn't last year in April.. but made it in August and November. I love CocoCay.

We did make it to CocoCay, with pretty good weather. It was hot enough to enjoy, but not sweaty, nasty hot. It was partly cloudy and the water was cool, at least for Floridians (I am guessing 76-78), so when there was a cloud blocking the sun, the water felt a bit too cool. It was a great day there, as usual.

• 3 weeks later...