Is there a special disembarkation lounge for Aqua guests?

Luvcrusn

We've previously sailed Concierge Class, but upgraded for our next cruise on Reflection to try Blu. On disembarkation day there was always a special lounge for CC guests offering continental breakfast. Are Aqua class guests offered something similar? I know they offer something similar to Elite guests. Just curious.

The nice thing about AQ is that you can have breakfast in Blu before you disembark, if you have time of course. A very pleasant way to end the trip.

I believe there is also a dedicated departure waiting area, but it doesn't serve breakfast.

Enjoy!

Thanks. Do you know if Aqua gets the welcoming bottle of bubbly? I thought that they did, but don't see it mentioned on X website (which I know is often lacking correct info). I only see the water mentioned.

It is my understanding that yes you get 1 bottle of sparking wine. It used to be once you get in the cabin the sparking wine was on ice. Lately I have heard that you might have to ask for the bottle. My thought on this is not everyone wants their bottle right away when they get on board. So ask your room attendant.

We've previously sailed Concierge Class, but upgraded for our next cruise on Reflection to try Blu. On disembarkation day there was always a special lounge for CC guests offering continental breakfast. Are Aqua class guests offered something similar? I know they offer something similar to Elite guests. Just curious.

You will have your debarkation in one of the specialty restaurants and you will be notified.

It is my understanding that yes you get 1 bottle of sparking wine. It used to be once you get in the cabin the sparking wine was on ice. Lately I have heard that you might have to ask for the bottle. My thought on this is not everyone wants their bottle right away when they get on board. So ask your room attendant.

On our cruise in Dec. on Eclipse in CC we had to ask for it. Evidently, they have gone to having it on ice on the first Evening Chic night unless you request otherwise.