Drink Package

yes, I was on a drinks package. and he wouldn't give me a drink because I already had one.... albeit only the "dregs" of one.

it wasn't a timing thing like a 15 minute wait, it was more "one drink at a time please"!

yes, I was on a drinks package. and he wouldn't give me a drink because I already had one.... albeit only the "dregs" of one.

it wasn't a timing thing like a 15 minute wait, it was more "one drink at a time please"!

Strange! Perhaps he thought you might be sharing. If you just had dregs I would have given it to him when asking for the refill, or sat the glass down.

We've never had a drink denied on any of the RCI cruises we've taken and we've definitely hit the 15 drink mark on the at sea days. 15 sounds like a large number but a mimosa or bloody mary with breakfast, a few drinks during the day/by the pool, pre-dinner, dinner and drinks at the dance club adds up. I've also never had a waiter tell me to wait between drinks. Honestly, if that happened I'd probably just put down the remainder of my current drink, walk 30 feet to the next bar and order something there. In the past we've also been able to order a shot and a beer at the same time since they consider a beer a chaser but I am not sure if that still applies with the new package.

No wait time for us last year on Jewell. Was able to bring 3 drinks back to canin, just walked to different bars on way back. While sitying at the bar another day the barman was putting a fresh drink in front of me while still having one 1/2 full. No isdues

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forums mobile app

Are the coffee drinks available with the "coffee card" different than the drinks available on the All Inclusive Beverage Plan? I'm trying to see if I need both plans, or just the one - thank you!

Same drinks, though some have reported being charged two punches if they get a large beverage. This is a policy you won't be able to determine for sure until you are onboard.

I don't think I have a drink problem though?

No, only a temporary one caused by human nature - once the drink package is paid for, one will drink much more than normal - kinda like a free buffet (or room service order).

We've never had a drink denied on any of the RCI cruises we've taken and we've definitely hit the 15 drink mark on the at sea days. 15 sounds like a large number but a mimosa or bloody mary with breakfast, a few drinks during the day/by the pool, pre-dinner, dinner and drinks at the dance club adds up. I've also never had a waiter tell me to wait between drinks. Honestly, if that happened I'd probably just put down the remainder of my current drink, walk 30 feet to the next bar and order something there. In the past we've also been able to order a shot and a beer at the same time since they consider a beer a chaser but I am not sure if that still applies with the new package.

I am not sure if I myself could drink 15 alcoholic drinks a day because I really don't drink that much and I drink frozen drinks which take longer to drink. But I agree 15 it is not as gigantic as it sounds. It would be easy to do on a sea day without getting trashed. Hubby could do it with no problem on a sea day. Even not being a big drinker, I could probably get 5-6 in a sea day if I really wanted to. Port Day- no way.