Luggage tags no longer included in eDocs?

bonesj0nes

6 minutes ago, Cruising Grandmother said:

My preference would be to put my luggage tags in an attractive clear holder and strap it to the handle of my suitcase.  Is stapling required?  What size are the luggage tags?  I'd also like to purchase a clear case for my edocs.  What size are the edocs?  I've seen the holders on Amazon but they come in different sizes and shapes.

i purchase the wide luggage tag holders and they fit

We are in a DOS on Pride of America departing this Saturday and we were mailed  luggage tags as well as being able to print them out.  Below are the clear tags we purchased from Amazon of $9.99

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G2X33C7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They came in both narrow and wider sizes that cover most of the popular cruise lines.  They are great!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 5:00 PM, herdingdogmom said:

The NCL luggage tags (and edocs) are set up to print out on 8 1/2 x 11" paper.  You fold the luggage tag along the lines and put in the plastic holder - no staples.  It is the wider sizer holder.  When I bought some on Amazon the description said which cruise lines luggage tags it would fit.

Thank you!  Your answer is exactly what I wanted to know.  Sorry I'm so late responding.  Remember I'm the "Grandmother" and still trying to figure out how to participate in the Roll Call forum.

I love the photo of your dog.

9 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

My last couple cruises I've been taking a picture of the tag on my bag.....just in case it gets lost

Amusing - what if your luggage loses it handle or the tag gets ripped mauled off ?

Did you remember to put a copy of your eDocs or copy of the tag INSIDE the bag.

The luggage will then arrive at Lost & Found and be easily mated with its owner.

When your luggage does not make a timely arrival at your cabin door a trip to L&F maybe the trick.

Double ID and or tag your luggage to have it united with you if something goes amiss.

Leave nothing to chance - - -

1 minute ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Amusing - what if your luggage loses it handle or the tag gets ripped mauled off ?

Did you remember to put a copy of your eDocs or copy of the tag INSIDE the bag.

The luggage will then arrive at Lost & Found and be easily mated with its owner.

When your luggage does not make a timely arrival at your cabin door a trip to L&F maybe the trick.

Double ID and or tag your luggage to have it united with you if something goes amiss.

Leave nothing to chance - - -

Thats why you have a photo of your bag(s) also. Happened to the couple next to us, bunch of bags got screwed up, they texted a photo of the bags to the people working on the ship and they were able to locate the bag much quicker