SkyRide time recommendations for Vista 6 day?!

paniflo

Hi everyone,

I am going on the Vista on Sunday for a 6 day Western Caribbean cruise. We are all excited about SkyRide and were wondering what are the best times/days to go on? If anyone has been on the Vista 6 day cruise and can provide insight to specifically which days/times are the best, that would be amazing! Thank you all in advance. :)

I don't think the length of the cruise has any bearing on it at all.

Most of the times we went, we waited about 30 - 45 minutes.

Obviously, if you show up at a time when not so many people are moving about the ship, then the line should be shorter.

We did this itinerary in February. We stayed on the ship in Grand Cayman and did the Sky Ride about an hour after it opened. There were only like six people in line. I do not recommend trying to do the Sky Ride on a sea day. If you want to get off the ship in every port, then do the ride before you get off or get back on the ship a little earlier and do it then. The lines were ridiculous on sea days.

Hi everyone,

I am going on the Vista on Sunday for a 6 day Western Caribbean cruise. We are all excited about SkyRide and were wondering what are the best times/days to go on? If anyone has been on the Vista 6 day cruise and can provide insight to specifically which days/times are the best, that would be amazing! Thank you all in advance. :)

Leaving Sunday too! See you there :cool:

Just walk by and look, if there's a short line, get in it. There isn't going to be any "time" to tell you, demographics are different on every sailing.

It does take longer to "suit up" then it does to ride. It's a very short, couple minute ride. .

• 11 months later...
We leave Sunday also! Just got an email the Skyride will be down all next week

Got the same :(:(:( Skyride is one of the things that pushed me to vista when i had it narrowed down to 3 different cruises. Is there any kind of compensation like on board credit they might do if I mention it?