Pre boarding registration paper work

mcrcruiser

Was Speaking to the Captains club today ,April 28,2017 & learned that we will not be able to do our pre boarding until 90 days before the cruise date .

On top of the above ,we were told that Celebrity is again into a remake/redesign of their web site .OH MY GOSH (Tell me it's not true) not again with all the past fiascos :eek:

Was Speaking to the Captains club today ,April 28,2017 & learned that we will not be able to do our pre boarding until 90 days before the cruise date .

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure that I grasp the issue here.

I never do on-line check-in till the Edocs are available ( about 49 days pre sail) then do check-in and order luggage tags all at the same time.

Is there a benefit to doing check-in so far in advance?

On top of the above ,we were told that Celebrity is again into a remake/redesign of their web site .OH MY GOSH (Tell me it's not true) not again with all the past fiascos :eek:

We were told that they will be implementing the new website in stages:

Stage 1 just started (and already screwed up) and

Stage 2 scheduled for around the end of May.

We foolishly started to get our hopes up once again, before learning about the new problems they are already experiencing.

The good news is that we did online check in a few days ago, and it went very smoothly -- except that they had changed the format for printing the xpress pass, which apparently eliminated the easy way to save it and email it that was always available previously.

Edited by varoo

I never do on-line check-in till the Edocs are available ( about 49 days pre sail) then do check-in and order luggage tags all at the same time.

Is there a benefit to doing check-in so far in advance?

No advantage at all.