(Sort of) Live From the Westerdam!

Cindy

Wow, Cindy, you are one fantastic photographer! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures:D

Thank you...I really love taking them!

Hi Cindy,

Would you mind sharing the name of the restaurant where you had the calzones? We are in Rome at the end of our cruise in October and would like to eat somewhere off the tourist path!

Thanks, Joanne

It was Obica at Campo de' Fiori. I think there's one near the Pantheon as well. All the restaurants around the market looked good, but we chose Obica since it was a recommendation. I'll add a couple pictures later, but they're on my phone and I can only use one device at a time with my internet plan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you...I really love taking them!

It was Obica at Campo de' Fiori. I think there's one near the Pantheon as well. All the restaurants around the market looked good, but we chose Obica since it was a recommendation. I'll add a couple pictures later, but they're on my phone and I can only use one device at a time with my internet plan.

Thanks Cindy! The pic looks great too.

Thanks so much for this picture. We will be on the May 2 cruise which is a sold-out, chartered Dave Koz Jazz cruise. There are people with deck 10 cabins who are understandably nervous. Hopefully they can finish the 'upgrades' on 10 and 11 before we board.

I am enjoying your blog. We will be stopping in Kotor and Dubrovnik so I hope you can post those before you arrive in Venice.

Thanks so much for this picture. We will be on the May 2 cruise which is a sold-out, chartered Dave Koz Jazz cruise. There are people with deck 10 cabins who are understandably nervous. Hopefully they can finish the 'upgrades' on 10 and 11 before we board.

I am enjoying your blog. We will be stopping in Kotor and Dubrovnik so I hope you can post those before you arrive in Venice.

Pardon my stupidity. Is the aft of the ship to the right or the left in this pic? I will be in 10001 and was wondering which is which?

Here are a couple pictures of Deck 10 from above. As you can see, they have quite a bit of work to do.

be457d9dff8078ee719d6df99acd3475.jpg

446ba049602fee92b76174d261fc6a1f.jpg

Thanks for posting this. Sure lots of work yet to be done.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Which way is the crows nest?..

The picture is taken from the port side. Crow's Nest is left. Stern is to the right.

That's correct.

Still having a great time...this itinerary is exhausting and finding time to post is next to impossible![emoji5]

We're arriving in Kotor, Montenegro this morning.1d419e566457e01407a0fe7b1d547700.jpge17b948c3c628dfd1bddfa1af0995984.jpg

still no pictures of the ship inside?? any possibility of pictures from anyone on westerdam to see what new suites (particularly signature suites) look like?? I know some say look at osterdam but now that people are back on westerdam it would be great to hear from anyone with real pictures of interior

We are in an SY cabin this cruise. It is very similar colour-wise to the Neptune we had on the Oosterdam last year. I can't remember how I posted a photo but I will keep trying. All I know is that I did it very simply.