Regal Princess - Baltic/Scandinavia -formal nights

whimsy7

we will be doing the Baltic/Scandinavia 11 night cruise later this year.

does Princess still have formal nights?

on this 11 night cruise, when are these formal nights held?

trying to plan for a night at the speciality restaurant and do not wish to clash with the formal night.....

thanks you for your comments.

We are doing this cruise on June 2nd - four weeks next Friday :)

Formal nights are day 3, first sea day, and day 9 after leaving Helsinki at 4:00 pm.

No, first formal night (assuming embarkation at Copenhagen) is Day 5 (the sea day between Warnemunde and Talinn). Day 3 (the sea day between Oslo and Warnemunde) is not a possible formal night as some passengers disembark the next day at Warnemunde (these cruises have three embarkation ports: Copenhagen, Warnemunde, and St. Petersburg). We were on this cruise last June

No, first formal night (assuming embarkation at Copenhagen) is Day 5 (the sea day between Warnemunde and Talinn). Day 3 (the sea day between Oslo and Warnemunde) is not a possible formal night as some passengers disembark the next day at Warnemunde (these cruises have three embarkation ports: Copenhagen, Warnemunde, and St. Petersburg). We were on this cruise last June

When we were on the Regal Baltics cruise last May 2015, our first formal night was on the first sea day, which is usually the schedule.

OK...got it...there are 2 formal nights on this cruise....one on Day 5 (the sea day after Warnemunde) and one on Day 9 (after Helsinki port day).

I think we might go to the Crown Grill....unless there is something fabulous at Sabatini's?

many thanks to all of you for your replies.

OK...got it...there are 2 formal nights on this cruise....one on Day 5 (the sea day after Warnemunde) and one on Day 9 (after Helsinki port day).

I think we might go to the Crown Grill....unless there is something fabulous at Sabatini's?

many thanks to all of you for your replies.

We've eaten at both restaurants on Regal P. Skip Sabatini's ... If we hadn't gotten the meal for free, I would've asked for my money back. Crown Grill is much better IMHO.

We've eaten at both restaurants on Regal P. Skip Sabatini's ... If we hadn't gotten the meal for free, I would've asked for my money back. Crown Grill is much better IMHO.

It's really unbelievable that Sabatini's has gotten so bad. When they first were introduced a few years ago they started out with a bang & now it's degraded to the point that repeat cruisers are beginning to avoid the place.