Alright so Haven includes a butler But...

tgloersen

The butler is there to address your needs; not your wants, wishes, or desires. Outside of the Haven, you must rely on self-help. Once inside the Haven, you can ask a butler.

If you feel you need M&Ms with your movie, then call the butler. If you want to see two drunk midgets knife fight, then don't call the butler - just book the Cozumel excursion.

Outside the Haven, the Concierge is your guide & enabler.

Stephen

Our friends used the butler to bring chocolate covered strawberries every day, snacks for kids. They tipped every time but they are a bit excessive in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have a drinks package included in our booking in a penthouse suite on Star, does the butler bring drinks to your cabin if you let him know the kinds of drinks you like? And are bottles of water included or do we still buy them?

No butler waiter and no free water except for 1 on embark day. You would need to purchase additional.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Linda The Book Lover -

I am so glad for you and your husband! We are among to fortunate to every have such a wonderful experience, and trust me...never every take it for granted.

No - no "drunk midget knife fights" for us (Really? That's a reader's response to what I thought was a honest posting), just the peacefulness of not having to worry about anything for a week!

Enjoy your next cruise!

Amy

Can the butler bring meals from specialty restaurants? I just finished a cruise and had a 3 night SDP but only used one because it was very difficult to book the early time we wanted with two kids under 3.

Can the butler bring meals from specialty restaurants? I just finished a cruise and had a 3 night SDP but only used one because it was very difficult to book the early time we wanted with two kids under 3.

Yes, absolutely! On our last cruise we had our butler bring us a meal from Cagney's....we also had the 3 night SDP.

A couple of questions:

I read somewhere that all the ship wide dining room menus will be somewhere in Haven each day to browse and pick from? (Epic specific)

If the butler brings you say a Cagneys meal and I have the dining plan. What happens if I want extra food other than what's covered by the SDP, does he take our cards and swipe them at the restaurant for the charges to go on?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A couple of questions:

I read somewhere that all the ship wide dining room menus will be somewhere in Haven each day to browse and pick from? (Epic specific)

If the butler brings you say a Cagneys meal and I have the dining plan. What happens if I want extra food other than what's covered by the SDP, does he take our cards and swipe them at the restaurant for the charges to go on?

I was in the Owners suite on Epic recently and if you are fortunate to have Maxi he will facilitate it for you. He will bring you any menu you want. You can keep a full set all week if you want. He does not need your card he can handle it all behind the scenes. Any butler can do this for you. But Maxi is the best.

I was in the Owners suite on Epic recently and if you are fortunate to have Maxi he will facilitate it for you. He will bring you any menu you want. You can keep a full set all week if you want. He does not need your card he can handle it all behind the scenes. Any butler can do this for you. But Maxi is the best.

Sadly no OS for us. Simply a 2 bed courtyard villa. I'm sure someone said the menus were in the Epic lounge on a daily basis.