Blue Collar Diamond cruiser on the Adventure of the Seas Southern ABC Islands

Bummer! Can't see the photos. Saw them yesterday but not today. Can someone who couldn't see them before tell me if there's something to do in order to see them? TIA

There's nothing we can do, it's Bill's photo sharing site having problems. The photos are gone again for me too.

Bill...great review! I love both Adventure and sailing out of San Juan. Unfortunately, I'm not able to see the pictures either but hope they will be available to view tomorrow.

Another question on the Shuttle Service, how large were the vans? If I had a party of 10 traveling, would one suffice for people and bags?

The van they sent for us would have held 15 people. More than comfortable for us.

Day two was St Martin. This was our 5th time back and I'm looking forward to going back next year on Jewel. We arrived in port by 8am and were preparing to go to the MDR for breakfast. As we were preparing, a rain came in from the East and it rained for a good 30 minutes. Fortunately when we were ready to go ashore around 9:30 it was looking better. We were the only ship in port and we were at what I believe is the furthest dock on the east side.

It appears tripod.lycos is still having issues today. I'm going to pause this report till noon. I was trying to keep it moving!

The van they sent for us would have held 15 people. More than comfortable for us.

Would you mind PMing me on FB, when you have time, with the website for the Shuttle service?

It appears tripod.lycos is still having issues today. I'm going to pause this report till noon. I was trying to keep it moving!

The site seems to be working better now. Updates in the noon hour.

I've used tripod/lycos for 17 years with no problems, but pictures I uploaded yesterday like this one are working fine.

slide1.jpg

But ones I uploaded today aren't loading. I'll try again perhaps tonight. resizing the pics isn't helping, but be server problems on Tripod's site.

I've used tripod/lycos for 17 years with no problems, but pictures I uploaded yesterday like this one are working fine.

slide1.jpg

But ones I uploaded today aren't loading. I'll try again perhaps tonight.

I have not been able to see any of the pictures you have posted.

I'm going to continue thinking the problem is corrected. We arrived in St Martin at 8am. As we were preparing for breakfast, a heavy rain started so we ate breakfast in the Main dining room By 10am the sun came back out and we left the ship with no real plans, but to spend a good part of the day at Sunset Beach Bar at Maho Beach and watch planes land and relax. It was a little anticlimactic after seeing the KLM 747 land back in 2014, so I'll just throw out a few pictures and mention the beach was in good shape after being washed away last fall.

The bar has expanded and it made for a relaxing day until we decided to go shopping.

landing1.jpglanding2.jpgjetblue.jpgmahobeach.jpgmahobeach2.jpg

Maybe a couple more plane pics?

landing3.jpg

landing4.jpg

We had a good lunch and drinks at the Sunset after giving up our beach chairs which we stayed in for about 3 hours. We also bought a few Maho t-shirts from their expanded gift shop.

We took a taxi back to downtown around 2:30pm and found only about 1/2 the shops open. I was here a few years ago on a Sunday with 4 ships in port and more stores stayed open. Fortunately for my wife and Penny, the Pandora store was open.

pandora.jpg

I'll try to get more of day 2 when I get home tonight to look at my notes. I remember we had another disappointing night in the MDR.

It was a little anticlimactic after seeing the KLM 747 land back in 2014, so I'll just throw out a few pictures and mention the beach was in good shape after being washed away last fall. The bar has expanded and it made for a relaxing day until we decided to go shopping.

We were there in April, but alas no planes, so we drank at the bar. The beach looked nice, but it was very crowded with a rough surf, so the bar was the safe spot.

Laurie