Princess $1 deposits May 22

Coral

I just put a cruise on hold, preferring to use our FCCs, but there was no option on the web site. There used to be.

Hold is good until 5/25. $2 due by May 25.

Snagged E107 on the Royal .. huge balcony [emoji50]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just call your TA and she can get them added.

The work around is to book a new cabin on the same cruise with your FCC, then transfer the cabin on hold to your new booking. That is what she is going to do for me after I buy my needed FCCs at the BVE on Sunday (Grand Princess in SF). I did something similar, last Friday I got a courtesy hold on a PH suite on the Majestic and a confirmation notice to pay $944 by Monday to complete the booking. On Monday I called Princess, booked any cabin for the same sailing, and they transferred my cabin suite on hold to the new booking with a $2 deposit instead of $944. CSR said that she does this all the time.

Just call your TA and she can get them added.

The work around is to book a new cabin on the same cruise with your FCC, then transfer the cabin on hold to your new booking. That is what she is going to do for me after I buy my needed FCCs at the BVE on Sunday (Grand Princess in SF). I did something similar, last Friday I got a courtesy hold on a PH suite on the Majestic and a confirmation notice to pay $944 by Monday to complete the booking. On Monday I called Princess, booked any cabin for the same sailing, and they transferred my cabin suite on hold to the new booking with a $2 deposit instead of $944. CSR said that she does this all the time.

I emailed my TA and although I simply had held the cabin, she was able to transfer it to herself without me calling Princess first, and then I told her to apply my FCDs to that booking, which she did, and she of course gave me a further reduction and some more OBC. If there should be a significant price drop in the near future, I will adjust then, if necessary. We got what I consider a very good price for that category cabin. But if princess offers a lot of OBC in a different promo, then I will be all over that.

I emailed my TA and although I simply had held the cabin, she was able to transfer it to herself without me calling Princess first, and then I told her to apply my FCDs to that booking, which she did, and she of course gave me a further reduction and some more OBC. If there should be a significant price drop in the near future, I will adjust then, if necessary. We got what I consider a very good price for that category cabin. But if princess offers a lot of OBC in a different promo, then I will be all over that.

I believe you, me, and Pam all use the same TA. She still has some tweaking to do for my two new Majestic bookings after I buy some more FCCs this Sunday. I really like her service and discounts. And since she is not allowed to discount Silversea, I will get a $3000 rebate check from her before we sail to Antarctica.