Live From Escape: 5/20-5/27

Alright. Someone give me the "how to get connected to Norwegian's internet" for dummies.

I work in IT. Can't figure it out...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Turn on wifi, go to web browser...type in login.com and create account

Here's a tip: When drinking heavily, go to the bathroom right before the muster drill starts. Fighting the crowds when you have to go too badly to see straight will ruin you. That compounds into a long break from drinking that makes you tired.

Ordered a vodka Red Bull to combat this fatigue. Have to pay for the Red Bull off of the UBP so here the cup of vodka they delivered me:

04d8ac31ad419f6574aec31c57038bb0.jpg

Have a great time! I will be following! I hear they do not have lobster dishes anymore due to a lobster shortage. If you could please post some menus from some of the specialty dining restaurants it would be appreciate. Preferably Cagney's, Le Bistro, and La Cucina. Thank you in advance,:D

Was the district open when you boarded? What time did you go there? What number did you get for the beer competition?

Thanks!

We have arrived at Doug's haven/home... The District. Signed up for the competition. One down: Hop Gun.

e99e8d865b7769fa9a6ef2a21a9a42ea.jpg

d122c305f30a0da722cdfa1d5b04cfb5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

We spent the majority of our evenings the Brewhouse or at Howl at the Moon with Drew and his lovely Wife Danielle (who got lucky and were able to sign onto the same ship for their contract). Ravi was amazing and made sure that my DH always had a beer!!!

These two were some of the best Howl at the Moon performers we've ever seen. They were on our first Epic sailing back in 2014.

Enjoy the Escape! We were on her last year and have a return trip planned in February.

Have some family in Miami, so we spent much of the afternoon catching up with little to report. Uneventful, as I promised today might be.

Had to stop in and brag on the Kimpton Epic, however. Didn't have much opportunity to appreciate the amenities today, but came home late tonight with plans for an average room service dinner. No pictures, unfortunately, as I didn't expect it to be a meal worth writing about. Boy was I wrong. Really excellent burger, Steak Frites with truffle fries that were both worthy of a legit steakhouse. Can only assume this all came from the restaurant in the hotel -- come here for the food if awesome rooftop pools and waterfront views aren't your thing for some reason.

For those worried about my sobriety, putting a good hurting on a bottle of CVS wine. Because there's nothing like a cheap wine hangover to start a cruise.

8e4f0b495aa22930bd8e573ea0203be0.jpg

I'm a fellow Texan, and I prefer cheap wine! I'm staying with ya for the ride!! I hope you and (real name) Meg have a wonderful week!!

Alright. Someone give me the "how to get connected to Norwegian's internet" for dummies.

I work in IT. Can't figure it out...

Oh my gosh... I'm rolling with laughter... (sorry)