Miami hotels with 2 room suites or larger

CGTNORMANDIE

We will be staying in Miami for 3 days in late September. We are 3 people...h&w and a friend. Normally we would stay at Embassy Suites...but I am worried that we will have to drive everywhere just to get to a store or restaurant. Any suggestions that would be close to the conveniences, stores and restaurants, etc.

We will be staying in Miami for 3 days in late September. We are 3 people...h&w and a friend. Normally we would stay at Embassy Suites...but I am worried that we will have to drive everywhere just to get to a store or restaurant. Any suggestions that would be close to the conveniences, stores and restaurants, etc.

Homewood suites in Mary Brickell....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Homewood suites in Mary Brickell....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I also was going to suggest Homewood Suites.

We love Homewood Suites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Homewood Suites Blue Lagoon is an option if you have a car and are worried about sky high parking fees for downtown hotels - there is a local strip mall with grocery, drug, and liquor stores plus dining and fast food options within walking distance.

I am confused. Are you saying Homewood suites in Mary Brickel Village is a good place to stay if you are flying in for a cruise to the Miami airport? Is there a liquor store to buy wine within walking distance? Thank you for your help. We alway fly to Fll and stay at Hyatt Place 17th st area because my husband loves to visit Total Wine. We Then take a Uber to POM the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Homewood Suites in Brickell is a very good choice...breakfast included. We do enjoy Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. They are loaded with good hotels, restaurants and, yes, booze stores too. Just a short ride to POM.