LIVE Oasis of the Seas May 21 Aqua Theater Suite Review (follow the drink package)

Thank you for the information!! Let's hope they get that taken care of! I'd rather get on a little later and give them time to clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your live thread. We will be with you, YAY! Look for the guy with a beard and wearing Anaheim Ducks apparel. And with a drink in hand. We are leaving Saturday Morning from So Cal into Orlando to Cocoa Beach by night fall. Have Fun on your Saturday.

Mike

imagejpeg

Where are you staying in Cocoa Beach? We've got reservations at the Best Western for our September sailing.

Thank you for the information!! Let's hope they get that taken care of! I'd rather get on a little later and give them time to clean!

We are also still onboard, enjoy your cruise. 32 cabins were on lockdown as of yesterday, wash your hands and use a napkin before you touch the tongs in the windjammer. Have a blast!!!

Good Morning everyone!!

Our boarding day is finally here! My little brother was up early this morning banging on our doors trying to get someone to go to breakfast with him at 6am. I found myself to be still on Denver, time, so I slept in a bit. DD and I had breakfast down in the hotel restaurant. Average food for a decent price. The omelette station wasn't using uncracked eggs, but when I asked for eggs over medium it was no problem to have them cooked in the back. They were much better than the powdered eggs on the buffet!

There are six of us total in our travel party (brother's two friends have their own cabin) so the four of them are going to find a way to the port while DD and I take the rental car back to Alamo, We heard there is a shuttle from there to the port, but will just call a cab if need-be.

We are set to meet two star class representatives at 10:45 who will then take us up to meet Israel on the 2nd floor. The embarkation process is always a little stressful for me, but last year they really did a great job with making it simple and stress-free.

I've heard about the Norovirus concerns on the ship---we are hopeful that they both get it taken care of and that we aren't too delayed in boarding. We don't have any immediate plans once getting on the ship, but I am sure that our drink packages will start to get used almost immediately. We plan to do the sail away from our balcony...we'll be waving!

I'll post some pictures once we get on board.

Have a great start to your Saturday!

Things are going smoothly so far and at 10:30 the terminal was already crowded. Here is a picture of the general boarding ffe39012139bb9f9df577eb67fef40b7.jpg

The suite "holding area" is separated to one side and has coffee, lemonade, and cookies.

Here is the suite area:

4c95e2a3089e60a9e34f9d74fb76b8b4.jpg

Israel came by and saw us and gave us our seapass cards. He did say we are going to be a bit delayed so we are just patiently waiting!

I will definitely be following your thread. My daughter, SIL, granddaughter and her boyfriend are on the cruise with y'all. They are somewhere in that crowd of folks waiting to board.

Enjoy your cruise.

All aboard!!! We've made it to the port side deck 8 ATS. Dinner and lunch reservations have all been made. We'll be enjoying meals at a mixture of Chops, Central Park 150, Izumi, our deck, and Coastal Kitchen. I don't remember what nights we arranged what, but I'll post it all when we have it written out.

My brothers 2 friends are allowed to join in the suite activities for the most part. They will pay up charges at the specialty restaurants and can have dinner in Coastal Kitchen. They will also join us in the cabana on barefoot beach.

That's all for now! More later :-)

The happy hour in room beverages for star class has NOT been discontinued which I was surprised about.

8e29053b463eb316b55b869acc94605b.jpg

9411249c88d247357307f6f49855d74b.jpg

Globe and Atlas beers.

Also discovered last night that they have 4 beers not on the menu, including Widmere Heffeweizen, and Dog fish head. Just ask the bartender:)

Also discovered last night that they have 4 beers not on the menu, including Widmere Heffeweizen, and Dog fish head. Just ask the bartender:)

True! My brother had several dogfish 90 minutes this afternoon! The bartender also offered to make me my favorite caipirinha!!

I'll be following along. We're booked in the ATS on Allure June 11th (3 weeks and counting yahoo!). We have the 8th floor, starboard side.

I'm really interested in any info you can provide on the Star Suite Class. We were in the same ATS on the Oasis a few years ago before they started Star.

Can you tell me more about the in-room happy hour you mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for sharing your cruise experience! Can you tell me if the 2 bedroom ATS has a video game system in the cabin and if so, what system?

Thank you

Hi there! Yes there is a PS3 in the room!

I'll be following along. We're booked in the ATS on Allure June 11th (3 weeks and counting yahoo!). We have the 8th floor, starboard side.

I'm really interested in any info you can provide on the Star Suite Class. We were in the same ATS on the Oasis a few years ago before they started Star.

Can you tell me more about the in-room happy hour you mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sure! In terms of the happy hour, Israel said that they will come in the afternoon around the same time each day. As soon as I see a menu I'll post it!