LIVE Oasis of the Seas May 21 Aqua Theater Suite Review (follow the drink package)

Hi there! Yes there is a PS3 in the room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there really?! I would have never thought! Which room is it in?

As much as I love some video games, I don't think I'd ever use it on a cruise ship! Too many other things to do! But that's interesting... you learn something new every day!

Loving the review so far, keep it coming!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning from the Oasis!!

Last night after Muster and sail away we went back to Globe and Atlas for pre-dinner drinks. We had dinner at Coastal Kitchen and it was delicious! I had the Caesar salad, French onion soup and the filet. The filet was a little undercooked and my DD was nice enough to to trade with me. Everyone was very pleased with their meals...I think my brother had 3 entrees.

After dinner we walked the ship some and then headed to Dazzles, where we of course led the charge to the dance floor after lots of dancing and several drinks we headed Blaze, which opened at 11. Lots of young people dancing and at 33 I was not able to keep up. We headed to bed around midnight.

One of our crew did hit the bed early right after dinner...the drink package is overwhelming to some!

We are at breakfast now at the CC and other than an entry in the worlds sexiest man competition at 1:30 is going to be a very relaxing day!

(Baja eggs at CC)

d838a8cd26c56391ceca01660f9c53f5.jpg

Enjoying your review. We are booked for Thanksgiving week this year. This is our favorite ship and can not wait to sail on her again. If you are wandering through Central Park during lunch time could you post the Chops lunch menu. We just booked it and I would like to know what our options are going to be.

Absolutely!! They told us yesterday that they would be open on Tuesday for lunch. I'll take a picture then if I can't see the lunch menu today!

Also, we booked a private portrait session prior to dinner tonight ( formal dinner) apparently this is a Star class perk I wasn't aware of. Not sure how different it is than the regular photo shoots, but I'll let you know!

We also just visited next cruise and booked the 9th floor ATS for next year.

Good Afternoon everyone! After a brief shower thus afternoon it turned into a beautiful and warm day. We had lunch at Iszumi and enjoyed the hibachi table. The chef was very funny and kept us entertained. The steak and shrimp combo was great, just way too much food.

The pools were extremely crowded, of course. Here is a picture of the pool deck around 2 pm.

44c8c96b70bce0004b2405a1debfc125.jpg

I stayed up on the sun deck for suite passengers. There were very few people up there...maybe because of the wind. It was definitely nice to lay up there and hear the music and not be squished in like sardines!

079423b3d93eb3b0486a02c5dd07cc48.jpg

Dinner will be at chops after we do our photo session. More later!

45d3022d2fea1698bf24916b237a888e.jpg

Also, we booked a private portrait session prior to dinner tonight ( formal dinner) apparently this is a Star class perk I wasn't aware of. Not sure how different it is than the regular photo shoots, but I'll let you know!

We also just visited next cruise and booked the 9th floor ATS for next year.

Which ship are you booked on? Oasis again? Same side? Whatever you choose you can't go wrong with Oasis class!

Loving the review so far! I'm glad you're having fun, wish I could be onboard!

We're in the same exact cabin next January. Loving the review so far.

How did you go about requesting the cabana at Labadee? Some have mentioned reaching out the concierge ahead of time, and others have said just waiting to talk to your genie. We're looking at one as well. Thank you

Have a wonderful time!

Which ship are you booked on? Oasis again? Same side? Whatever you choose you can't go wrong with Oasis class!

Loving the review so far! I'm glad you're having fun, wish I could be onboard!

We booked on the Oasis again! No need to change a good thing!!

Hello from the Caribbean!

It's a beautiful sea day here on the pool deck!

Last night when my brother went to put on his suit that had come back from dry cleaning he found it, and the rest of this clothes that were to be "dry cleaned" were very wet. We had to lay his entire suit out in the sun for 30 min to get it close to dry. He was able to wear it, but it wasn't very comfortable. Israel was shocked when we told him and later told us that they said they didn't see dry cleaning specified. They returned the order form with the clothes that clearly has everything marked properly so that was strange. Thankfully my brother is a good sport and didn't seem to mind too much.

The drink cart did not show up and we later heard that it had broken a wheel. No big deal...we definitely drank about throughout the day and night!

The portrait session was great and we are to go to the studio at 5 to see the pictures. The photographer was great about doing all the combinations that we wanted.

Dinner at chops was stellar. The winning meal of the night was DD's surf and turf. The waiter also offered to Bring us one of every side, and they were all delicious

Here's the dinner pic...

4a228c2533c24683665331b056264003.jpg

After dinner 5 of us went to the comedy show and found it to be very entertaining. Much better than last year. It was very challenging to get a drink, but again, we weren't in short supply.

I think time sped up after that because the next thing I knew it was 1:30am and I was still standing at the Roulette table. Not sure how that happened!! Ha!

This morning we did CC again for breakfast. Not many people seem to do that and we must have been approached by 4 different servers trying to give us coffee. As always, it was delicious. We followed breakfast up with a little basketball and ping pong. I did win in h-o-r-s-e, but lost in ping pong. I'll get retribution!!

3a8d0d492986099719ee073246699e80.jpg

Have they upgraded the suites sun deck area on Oasis to include the bar, hot tub and cabana areas like they have on Harmony or is it just a line of loungers ?

It hasn't changed much since my first time on the ship (2015) but even then they had cabanas and a bar. No hot tub though!

They do seem to have improved the chairs up there.

Loving your live review, we are on Oasis in 2 weeks. If you get a chance, I'd love to see a lunch menu at Giovanni's and any change in pricing for lunch vs dinner. Also, I heard a new Royal app is on the way, is there currently any way to see your reservations, etc on your smartphone on this ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Sometimes live reviewers have more fun than they realized.

Ain't that the truth?!? I can't complain. I never do a live review; too busy relaxing. Ha ha. It's hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums