14 Day Cruises?

uneamie

This will be our first time doing a 14 cruise. We are wondering if all the daily activities, dining room menus etc are simply repeated for the second week on the ship or is a 14-day cruise handled differently? We almost hope that everything is just repeat....that way if we miss something the first week we can do it the second week.

This will be our first time doing a 14 cruise. We are wondering if all the daily activities, dining room menus etc are simply repeated for the second week on the ship or is a 14-day cruise handled differently? We almost hope that everything is just repeat....that way if we miss something the first week we can do it the second week.

Unless your cruise is two 7 day cruises reversing the same itinerary, there won't be repeat of activities and not usually of MDR menu either.

Thanks everyone........now I just have to make sure I don't miss anything I really want to do since it won't be repeated. Sounds like this will be a very fun cruise with 14 days of choices.

Provided it is a 14 day cruise then you should be safe menu and show wise. However if they are two 7 day cruises back to back with different ports and a change over of pax then the shows may repeat.
Actually, it's a 14 day straight cruise to the Western Caribbean. No back to back. Thanks!

I can tell you for sure that they don't just repeat, at least on Breakaway. I have all the dailies in my past reviews plus in my last review, I posted the show schedule.
Thanks...I will check them out!