Speciality dining booking

Hello - how far before a cruise can you book a table at speciality resturants? We are on the Sun in Sept 2017 but I can't see any where on my 'booking' online - where you can book a table

Thanks in advance

H

100 days in a suite and 90 days in non-suites. The dining option will show up when you are 90 or 100 days out from your cruise when you sign into your My NCL and go to your reservation and then explore and plan (it will be on the left hand side of the page).

Hello - how far before a cruise can you book a table at speciality resturants? We are on the Sun in Sept 2017 but I can't see any where on my 'booking' online - where you can book a table

Thanks in advance

H

Full Suites or Haven Suites (NOT mini-suites) can book at 100 days... all others 90 days.

Hi Helen

We go on the star in just short of four weeks. If you but a package like we have that is three nights in speciality you van go to explore and plan on your myncl page and pick the dates and times and when you got to my trolley it comes up at $0 for the three. I struggled to work it out to be honest !! but i now have it all confirmed.

Enjoy your cruise !!

Helen

It is highly recommended that you book exactly 90 (or 100) days before your cruise. Prime time dining WILL sell out. The most popular restaurants are Teppanyaki and Cagney's.

If you wait and can't find the days and times you want, they are no longer available for pre-booking. NCL does hold tables for onboard booking, but again, you need to spend time on embarkation day (as soon as you board) to deal with this. On small ships, Teppanyaki normally totally sells out in a few hours of embarkation starting.