How to get a PVP?

We are still trying to decide what room combination we want to go with on the next cruise we are booking. Is there a way to possibly email a PVP so we can get a list of room options. We really want connecting rooms but whenever I do a mock booking I can't ever get connecting rooms. This is why I would like to see if a PVP could possibly email me what options would be available and at what prices. It seems like too much to just call carnivals 800 number for booking and ask for quotes on at least 5 or more books options. If anyone has a PVP they love or advice on how to get one I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!

Make sure that you call the PVP dedicated line and request a PVP. That way you'll be talking to the same person during the entire booking process. Otherwise you'll be dealing wit a general reservations agent. In your case, it may be in your best interest to request a PVP simply because your booking is a bit more complicated.

Make sure that you call the PVP dedicated line and request a PVP. That way you'll be talking to the same person during the entire booking process. Otherwise you'll be dealing wit a general reservations agent. In your case, it may be in your best interest to request a PVP simply because your booking is a bit more complicated.

Is the a certain number I would call for PVPs or do I just call carnival and request to be contacted by one?

• Like 1

Is the a certain number I would call for PVPs or do I just call carnival and request to be contacted by one?

You can try 800-819-3902 and select the "remain on the line option". I'm not sure if it ultimately gets you to a PVP however but I'm guessing you can ask for a new PVP assignment. :)

You can try 800-819-3902 and select the "remain on the line option". I'm not sure if it ultimately gets you to a PVP however but I'm guessing you can ask for a new PVP assignment. :)

OP, that's the PVP line (800-819-3902). Try to call during business hours when there's a receptionist present (usually after 11:00am) so that they can expedite your request.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

I got ours by sending them an e-mail through the "Contact Us". I told them I wanted a PVP that had at least ten years experience and had cruised on several of their ships. The following day I got an e-mail introducing himself. I wrote back and told him what we needed. He wrote back and said that I had to call him as they couldn't do bookings through e-mails. I called him and we talked for quite a while.

I explained that we always cruise with my brother and sister in law and get cabins side by side and open the balcony divider. He went through a list of the cabins available that would accommodate us. I booked ours and he put a hold on brother's. I then called brother and he called the PVP and put their down payment on the booking.

Now whenever I contact him about a cruise, he does the same thing and has brother and sister in laws name associated with us. He takes my DP, then holds the other cabin for 24 hours for brother. Couldn't ask for a nicer guy.

OP, did you follow originalgeek's hint about getting a PVP recommendation? You don't have to look far in this thread.

Another cool feature of the Cruise Critic message board is the "expand signature" link on every post that has a long signature. Try it! You'll like it! If at first you don't succeed, try another one. ;)

OP, did you follow originalgeek's hint about getting a PVP recommendation? You don't have to look far in this thread.

Doesn't appear they did [emoji6]

hehe - I tried. I promise it will be worth it OP. Start at the top. Somewhere at a post# greater than 1 but less than 3. Speaking of less than three, you'll <3 { < 3 } the advice you get.