soda and internet pack sale. and refresh pack

i know this varies per sailing but my NOV trip has soda/voom for 19 and the refreshment pack for 18.

perhaps some of yours are on sale too

also the dining all of a sudden opened up with all the specialty daily dining options.

in doing my breakeven analysis whether its worth buying the refreshment, i'm assuming 3 bucks for bottle of water and 5 bucks for virgin daiquiri

are these reasonable assumptions. tough to do spreadsheets on fridays :) but preliminary estimates are 14 bottle of water and 5 frozen drinks and i'm making up for just buying the soda pack

Dropped cost of internet to $10.50 a day for two cruises. Was thinking about not buying at

$13.95 but this helped. Thanks much! And no, I don't care about streaming. Cancelling a

soda package and booking this was easy and printed new copy of order histories.

Now if they would drop it to $8 or 9....

in doing my breakeven analysis whether its worth buying the refreshment, i'm assuming 3 bucks for bottle of water and 5 bucks for virgin daiquiri

are these reasonable assumptions. tough to do spreadsheets on fridays :) but preliminary estimates are 14 bottle of water and 5 frozen drinks and i'm making up for just buying the soda pack

The usual break even is about 5 drinks per day.

For the refreshment package, just 4 virgin Daiquiris or Coladas, etc., and you're at the break even point each day. Throw in a glass or 2 of OJ, an iced carmel macchiato or other specialty coffee, and you're way ahead. And that's not counting smoothies from the Vitality Cafe and all the bottles of water.

~ Judy

i tried doing a quick search for vitality and anthem and didnt find any menus. i did find many post saying fresh fruit smoothies werent included in the refreshment but that may be dated info. i guess i should just buy it while its on sale and not worry about it

regarding regular prices on my ship the drink packs were 46/26/8.50 per day normally and now its 46/18/8.50

54 for booze pack plus internet

19 for soda pack plus internet