Water question on the Royal

back2tampa

My wife only drinks Dasani and we usually bring some with us but on the Regal last year we seen a vending machine in the gym that had Dasani water and some sport drinks in it. My question is does the Royal also have that vending machine in it that sells Dasani water ? Thank you and please no reply about water quality or different types that are better. I need to know if they sell Dasani and thank you in advance.

Really? Why? "The product is filtered tap water bottled from local sources with added trace minerals."

Wikipedia:

Dasani (/dəˈsɑːni/) is a brand of bottled water from the Coca-Cola company, launched in 2002,[1] after the success of Aquafina (produced by Coca-Cola-rival PepsiCo). It is one of many brands of Coca-Cola bottled water sold around the world. The product is filtered tap water bottled from local sources with added trace minerals.

My wife only drinks Dasani and we usually bring some with us but on the Regal last year we seen a vending machine in the gym that had Dasani water and some sport drinks in it. My question is does the Royal also have that vending machine in it that sells Dasani water ? Thank you and please no reply about water quality or different types that are better. I need to know if they sell Dasani and thank you in advance.

The simple solution is purchase as many bottles as you like and carry them on board. Will be much less expensive then a vending machine in the fitness center.

It did when we were there, but contents changed during the cruise so I would not depend on it being there at all times.

We were on a 31 day cruise on the Crown this winter and since we had the AIBP I paid much more attention to the bottled water (without the package I would have been filling my water bottle out of the tap in the cabin). I think we had 3 or 4 different types of bottled water in a month.

The simple solution is purchase as many bottles as you like and carry them on board. Will be much less expensive then a vending machine in the fitness center.

OP - that's the best advice for avoiding disappointment.