Another Check In Question

drafterdw

We booked late and earliest check in time was 3:00. On line it says the porter service is not available after 2:00...does anyone know if this is true. I can carry on my luggage, only a 5 day cruise but am concerned about such a late boarding time and the check in process. Leaving out of Norfolk. Does anyone have any experience with a late check in?

We booked late and earliest check in time was 3:00. On line it says the porter service is not available after 2:00...does anyone know if this is true. I can carry on my luggage, only a 5 day cruise but am concerned about such a late boarding time and the check in process. Leaving out of Norfolk. Does anyone have any experience with a late check in?

I have read that you can show up early so that your bags meet the 2pm deadline but you will have to wait until your 3pm check in time before you able to start your boarding process.

I haven't cruised in years. We used to just show up early, some of the first at the port. How do we get a check in time? We have an autistic 4 year old so I had planned to do the same to prevent long lines.

I haven't cruised in years. We used to just show up early, some of the first at the port. How do we get a check in time? We have an autistic 4 year old so I had planned to do the same to prevent long lines.

Under Manage, then Cruise Details, there should be a list of the available check in times on the left. Pick the one you want. If there isn't any available, keep checking back. Sometimes they show up right away; other times it takes a while before you see them.

I have a special needs child as well so i know how hard the struggle can be sometimes.. I looked up the number to the special needs department for Carnival. Bc of your childs condition you can get special accessibility. To make sure you and your family have a safe and happy boarding process.

I hope this help. And Happy Sailing!

If you need general information about accessibility before you cruise, please call our Guest Access team at 1-800-438-6744 ext.70025 or email specialneeds@carnival.com. :D

I have a special needs child as well so i know how hard the struggle can be sometimes.. I looked up the number to the special needs department for Carnival. Bc of your childs condition you can get special accessibility. To make sure you and your family have a safe and happy boarding process.

I hope this help. And Happy Sailing!

If you need general information about accessibility before you cruise, please call our Guest Access team at 1-800-438-6744 ext.70025 or email specialneeds@carnival.com. :D

Thank you! So I just call and they take care of it? Currently it tells me to pick a boarding time and nothing is there to click.