Coastal Kitchen - Oasis/Allure

That lounge is called the "Suites" lounge of course...not the Pinnacle Lounge. One solution that some ships have come up with is a temporary Pinnacle Lounge when those numbers are heavy...like a TA or first sailing of a new ship.

We would be very disappointed if the SL/CK was not available to GS or above because of overwhelming numbers of PC. CK is the main reason we book Oasis Class.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would have loved to have seen RCI build more than just four sisters on Radiance class also. They originally had six Vision class,

though not identical like Radiance of course.

Sigh...RCI still spending money on more Mega ships though. Symphony, Passion...and "Pulse"...(weird name for

sure). So we should call Passion and Pulse "POS" for short. ;) There may be a few of us that have heard that

term. ;p

I have a radical idea -- One of the Celebrity ships may be for sale -- I think Millennium or Constellation. They are the same hull design as the Radiance class and the same or similar tonnage. RCCL should transfer the for sale ship from Celebrity to RCI. Two drawbacks: 1-The Millennium class has had propulstion problems; and 2-The ships are configured for less passengers than RCI Radiance class.

We would be very disappointed if the SL/CK was not available to GS or above because of overwhelming numbers of PC. CK is the main reason we book Oasis Class.

Then prepare yourself, it's first come first served, so if you wait to the last minute to make your resi, yes you can be disappointed. On harmony it was packed the 4 nights we ate there. It only seats so many. They really bend over backwards to make room. I have had times turned down on both allure and harmony, but they offer other times or days, Be flexable

CK definitely helped sailing on a mega ship much more palatable for us. :*

I have a radical idea -- One of the Celebrity ships may be for sale -- I think Millennium or Constellation. They are the same hull design as the Radiance class and the same or similar tonnage. RCCL should transfer the for sale ship from Celebrity to RCI. Two drawbacks: 1-The Millennium class has had propulstion problems; and 2-The ships are configured for less passengers than RCI Radiance class.

Hmmm..interesting idea! Indeed wish they were still making the mid size ships.

Then prepare yourself, it's first come first served, so if you wait to the last minute to make your resi, yes you can be disappointed. On harmony it was packed the 4 nights we ate there. It only seats so many. They really bend over backwards to make room. I have had times turned down on both allure and harmony, but they offer other times or days, Be flexable

Had no problem at all making reservations on embarkation day for the entire week for CK at our preferred time of 7 pm on Oasis, and it was only 1/4 to 1/3 full each night.

We always do make reservations ahead of time with the Concierge.

You replied but didn't answer the question posted.

The question was, who should have priority, PC or Sky Class and above??

I thought it was a good provocative question. I have stated my belief, that Suites (Sky Class+) should have priority over PC. It is called the Suite Lounge and CK. CK is listed as one of the perks for Suite Guest.

We always do make reservations ahead of time with the Concierge.

You replied but didn't answer the question posted.

The question was, who should have priority, PC or Sky Class and above??

I thought it was a good provocative question. I have stated my belief, that Suites (Sky Class+) should have priority over PC. It is called the Suite Lounge and CK. CK is listed as one of the perks for Suite Guest.

CK is also a listed perk for JS (Sea Class)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Are PC members able to make reservations with the Concierge ahead of time like Suite Guests?

I believe so. JS seems to be the exception.

Here is the problem as I see it. X number of reservations are claimed pre cruise by both Suites and Pinnacles. On the first day I (sea class passenger) make several reservations for the coming week. You (sky Class) stop by mid week to get a reservation and there are none.

Is that a problem? Does the CK manager hold a couple tables back? What about the Star Class?

Had no problem at all making reservations on embarkation day for the entire week for CK at our preferred time of 7 pm on Oasis, and it was only 1/4 to 1/3 full each night.
I'm going to do that for 8 PM. I hope that the CK is not crowded at that time -- it's not full during the winter season (first seating is really "hot" out of Port C so late seating and specialty & MTD restaurants at 8 or 8:30 are not terribly full as the Central Fl. crowd with many seniors like to eat early. We are sailing on OA on 8-20-2017. Edited by SherriZ366

Yes, JS included (space available). Are JS able to make reservations ahead of time with the Concierge? Not sure what guidelines are for JS/Concierge.

Nowhere does it say space available, it does say with reservations.