How far out did you book a Beach Bungalow on Harvest Caye

NECruiser83

I am curious to hear from others who have booked a Beach Bungalow on Harvest Caye, how far out were you able to book it? We are sailing in November and I have been checking weekly and we still only have a few excursions available to book. This is first time sailing with NCL, so maybe this is normal for them? Just curious when I may be able to book the Bungalow. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I have been checking since I booked last year, I even tried calling to book the representative said they weren't available for booking yet. We sail in November and they only have 1 excursion for Harvest Caye available for booking, and only 2 in Roatan, very strange. Maybe I will call again. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
We're 230 days out and it just appeared online as bookable. Price is $499 for a February 2018 sailing.

OMG! I certainly hope that rate is not per person! That is reciculous!!! I can see it if it's just one fee, and you get several people to go in with you and divide up the cost, but I just can't see spending that much money just to be in a bungalow on the beach! That's crazy!

I have also been watching and nothing has shown up. We just hit out 90 day mark and a bunch more popped up, but only the Private Pool Cabanas came up and not the Beach Villas:confused:. I don't know if they are already sold out or if you just have to keep checking all the time. I was hoping they would all pop up at the 90 day mark.

The ones for our Jan. cruise just came available, and we are booked! We have 11 in our group, so we had to book 2 of them. Can't wait! (we got them at a little discount with our Platinum excursion discount)

The ones for our Jan. cruise just came available, and we are booked! We have 11 in our group, so we had to book 2 of them. Can't wait! (we got them at a little discount with our Platinum excursion discount)

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

We are sailing Jan 28th and they are 650 + each

OMG! I certainly hope that rate is not per person! That is reciculous!!! I can see it if it's just one fee, and you get several people to go in with you and divide up the cost, but I just can't see spending that much money just to be in a bungalow on the beach! That's crazy!

It's per villa, which fits 6 adults and includes a private shower/bathroom, WiFi, AC, and a range of other perks. For someone traveling in a large group, like me, it makes total sense!

It's per villa, which fits 6 adults and includes a private shower/bathroom, WiFi, AC, and a range of other perks. For someone traveling in a large group, like me, it makes total sense!

Well, that makes more sense! It would have been nice for our upcoming cruise, but we have TOO many people in our group! (10 adults and 9 children!)

You can cancel a few days before... so if not sure, book now and cancel if you decide not to do it. Also, because of this policy, cabanas often become available just before sailing. The beach cabanas have a separate entrance with guard. I think you need a wristband.

The Pool ones say only 4, but they hand out the wristbands to one person and take you to the one cabana you select. # 1 and 2 are close to both beach and pool and also to a bar (although waiter service is quite good). Get off ship asap and you can have a choice of which cabana you want. We brought along side a couple of extra pool chairs and so could get 6-7 in easily -- and nothing said by our waiter (he likes more as his tips are bigger). One word of caution. They take Visa and Mastercard, but not AMEX. And no charges to your ship card (they said they had too much fraud?). Or of course US $$.

Food is a bit pricey, but it is a resort. With waiter at cabana, we did not have to wait in the line for food or drinks.

The Pool ones say only 4, but they hand out the wristbands to one person and take you to the one cabana you select. # 1 and 2 are close to both beach and pool and also to a bar (although waiter service is quite good). Get off ship asap and you can have a choice of which cabana you want. We brought along side a couple of extra pool chairs and so could get 6-7 in easily -- and nothing said by our waiter (he likes more as his tips are bigger). One word of caution. They take Visa and Mastercard, but not AMEX. And no charges to your ship card (they said they had too much fraud?). Or of course US $$.

Yikes! When did they stop allowing you to charge to the ship card? When we went in January, we had an OBC so we used that for food and drinks at Harvest Caye. We have another cruise booked for next year with a nice OBC and planned to use it on Harvest Caye.