Excursion booking question

Go-Bucks!

We were supposed to be able to book our shore excursions today, but the website wouldn't let me. I called Oceania and was told that they haven't been loaded yet. He said they'll probably be loaded in 10-20 days and that we should just check each day.

Is this the way it normally goes or are they usually ready to book when promised?

We were supposed to be able to book our shore excursions today, but the website wouldn't let me. I called Oceania and was told that they haven't been loaded yet. He said they'll probably be loaded in 10-20 days and that we should just check each day.

Is this the way it normally goes or are they usually ready to book when promised?

delete as keyboard messing up. try later

They are ready when they are ready

sometimes it is anywhere from 5 -9 mths out you can book

I would just keep checking as suggested

That is what I am doing ;)

It's 179 today, which is why I tried. We're hoping to get the ones we like by not waiting too long.

The truth of it is that the Excursions are posted fairly quickly after the contracts are signed with the providers.

The downside, for a Line such as Oceania, is that other companies which operate larger ships, or call at those ports more frequently, have the upper hand when lining up the talent.

That is "smaller ship" travel for you....

We are four months out, on a fall cruise, and O just posted a portion of their tours.

For our upcoming cruise next week, O was still adding tours a four months out. They released some tours six months out, then released tours in other ports about 4 months out. One just has to watch and wait!

We are four months out, on a fall cruise, and O just posted a portion of their tours.

For our upcoming cruise next week, O was still adding tours a four months out. They released some tours six months out, then released tours in other ports about 4 months out. One just has to watch and wait!

Thx!

We are on Insignia on 1st December 2017 to Cuba. We have 4 free excursions between the two of us. I can't find when we can book them or which ones are the included 'free' ones. The website doesn't work well for me! Would really appreciate a few hints! Thanks in advance. Really excited to see Cuba.

We are on Insignia on 1st December 2017 to Cuba. We have 4 free excursions between the two of us. I can't find when we can book them or which ones are the included 'free' ones. The website doesn't work well for me! Would really appreciate a few hints! Thanks in advance. Really excited to see Cuba.

They are not available for booking yet

Only the excursions for Havana are showing so you can at least see what might suit you

Not sure if it will work on the UK site but go to the cruise then click on Havana it should bring up the excursions list

Come join the roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2459049