Super Excited

tamikasn1

Hi guys,

This is my first thread on this site. I'm from Cincinnati Ohio, I leave for my honeymoon/Birthday trip this Sunday and will on Carnival Liberty for four days. We're also going to spend a day at Daytona beach and the rest of our time in Orlando, where we hope to relocate to next year. I have looked up everything I can and you guys are soooo helpful, I've looked at so many reviews, cheers questions and steakhouse reviews, my fiance says i'm obsessed which I am :). This is my second cruise the first one was a 3 day on fantasy last year with my mom around this time as a birthday trip. I would have liked to do a longer cruise but this is his first one and he's really nervous and really wanted to spend more time in Florida than on the ship so we're splitting the time up. I can't wait to enjoy our balcony, cheers program and get a taste of that awesome steakhouse you guys always talk about. We booked one excursion to do a ATV ride on my actual birthday June 21 (turning 27 :hearteyes:) which I hope will be fun, I've never been on one. I figured i'm always reading posts maybe I could post one, Any advice or must do's on Liberty? The balcony? Nassau? I know a lot of people skip this port or don't get off the ship but I want to explore. Also just for fun any advice for us as newly weds? We get married in a very small ceremony this Friday which i'm excited about also.

Thanks,

Mika

Don't overlook the stairs in the buffet. Upstairs is the included BBQ. It is pretty good and usually not as busy on the first few days. As people find it the busier it will get. Enjoy your cruise and congratulations. We started our marriage on a cruise honeymoon. 38 years later we are on cruise number 60 something. Remember "it is what you make it".

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

Hopefully, you've booked your cruise (and/or flight) in the name on your ID's!

We did since the wedding is so close to the honeymoon i'm waiting to change my name until after we come back from the trip, I read horror stories about the difficulties people have went through.

First of all, Happy Birthday, and congratulations on the upcoming nuptuals!!!!:D:D

While I have never been on Liberty, she seems to be one of the most loved in the fleet.

I am sure you will have an amazing time!!!;)

Enjoy and be sure to come back and tell us all about it.:') ( Well, not everything..... ) lol

Hi guys,

This is my first thread on this site. I'm from Cincinnati Ohio, I leave for my honeymoon/Birthday trip this Sunday and will on Carnival Liberty for four days. We're also going to spend a day at Daytona beach and the rest of our time in Orlando, where we hope to relocate to next year. I have looked up everything I can and you guys are soooo helpful, I've looked at so many reviews, cheers questions and steakhouse reviews, my fiance says i'm obsessed which I am :). This is my second cruise the first one was a 3 day on fantasy last year with my mom around this time as a birthday trip. I would have liked to do a longer cruise but this is his first one and he's really nervous and really wanted to spend more time in Florida than on the ship so we're splitting the time up. I can't wait to enjoy our balcony, cheers program and get a taste of that awesome steakhouse you guys always talk about. We booked one excursion to do a ATV ride on my actual birthday June 21 (turning 27 :hearteyes:) which I hope will be fun, I've never been on one. I figured i'm always reading posts maybe I could post one, Any advice or must do's on Liberty? The balcony? Nassau? I know a lot of people skip this port or don't get off the ship but I want to explore. Also just for fun any advice for us as newly weds? We get married in a very small ceremony this Friday which i'm excited about also.

Thanks,

Mika

I can't speak about the Liberty, but I just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming wedding, have a great time on your cruise, & Orlando is awesome! We love Orlando & hope you do as well. Be sure to catch an Orlando City game ASAP!

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Mika

Congrats!

In Daytona look up DJ's Deck - Great little seafood place kinda under a bridge - You sit outside and the view is beautiful and the food is FABULOUS - No trip to Daytona should be done without going

As far as the boat goes its a very nice ship - Check out the Alchemy bar if you like Martini's they are awesome -- The hubby and I love going to the Piano bar in the evenings at 9

Since you are newly married for sure go to the Newlywed show and raise your hand when they ask who the newlyweds are be prepared for a hot steamy make out session if there is more than one of you - you know do some long smooches and dips LOL

Depending on what your in to you might want to check out the nightlife - hubby and i prefer the quieter settings with the exception of the piano bar so we tend to hang out in the red frog bar and play shuffleboard and listen to the music if they have a band

First of all congrats on your wedding. I was married in a small intimate ceremony in Ocho Rios and loved every minute of it! And an early happy birthday. My niece shares a birthday the same day as yours. I also live in Florida. I'm about 1.5 hours from Daytona. You'll like it here. It gets hot and humid but I wouldn't trade it for another state. I agree this site is wonderful. I'm definitely addicted and I take my first cruise July 31st

Sent from my iPhone using Forums